What Game Are You Playing?

WarGreymon77

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

58 minutes ago, Generations said:

I would be playing Elden Ring, but I guess Amazon doesn't give a shit about honoring release day delivery...so my copy doesn't come until tomorrow.

The stupid f**kers cancelled my ps5 collectors edition preorder awhile back with zero warning. Luckily I caught it in time so I was able to get it on release still. I've had bother with Amazon a bunch of times when it comes to honoring preorders.

About 6 hours into Elden Ring. I'm not very good at it...but, I'm getting better. Lol. Also playing Pokemon Legends Arceus. Somehow these two games are drawing parallels for me. It seems crazy...but , I went to play Pokemon to take a break from Elden Ring...and I was at the Avalugg battle, and I was like "Jesus...this is some Dark Souls shit".  That battle took me like 4 times to master the pattern. 😆 It's kinda funny to imagine kids playing this new Pokemon game. Some parts of it can actually be challenging. 

Edited by Generations

Been playing Elden Ring. Normally avoid these kinda games because it gives me too much anxiety but think I found my groove now. Just beat Margit, took 3 tries. Really enjoying so far, way more to the world than I thought.

Also been playing Cyberpunk 2077 after the next gen update came out, loving it so far.

On 2/26/2022 at 12:36 PM, Fight Me. said:

Anyone else playing Sifu? Shit goes hard.

been on the fence about it for weeks. now when you say “shit goes hard”, do you mean it is of the utmost quality or that it is very difficult? 🤓 

see nobody mentioned Forbidden West. loving it so far

Edited by EJ!

Elden Ring, I have my praises and criticisms for that game.

Cyberpunk on occasion, when the mood strikes me.

Stardew Valley, because that game is so relaxing I can physically feel my blood pressure lowering when I play it.

Life, which is the hardest game ever.

2 hours ago, Lunchbox said:

Going to try and get back into Ghost of Tsushima. 

I played the hell out of this since early December when I got it on sale but now I feel burned out from it. This usually happens to me where I play a game and get pretty far into it to almost be able to complete before I get tired of it and stop playing it. The next time I feel like picking it back up I will have probably forgotten the controls and will have a hard time getting back into it.