What Game Are You Playing?

WarGreymon77

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Skyrim PS5

It runs soo smooth on PS5, I would have loved Haptic Feedback, atleast on the Bows or Shouting. I'm doing a Khajiit run, I made him look more like a Tiger, like a character in the story I'm writing. Funny enough in the story he uses Spirit Energy Weapons, just like the Bound Bow/Sword/Battleaxe. I'm still exploring, Pickpocket is 100, Archery is 100

Fortnite 

Chapter 3 Season 1 is here, got my first solo win, AND I got the special emote you only can get for winning a match with a crown you picked up the previous game. I'm grinding because, as J. Jonah Jameson said, I WANT SPIDER-MAN. Oh I'm gonna go broke because new Spider-Man Skins are being added along with villians

Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy – The Definitive Edition

Just finished San Andreas a couple days ago, completing my play through of all 3 games

Demon Slayer - The Hinomaki Chronicles

Playing through the story mode right now so I can unlock every character. Also played a couple of VS matches with my housemates

• 3 weeks later...

FNAF Security Breach 

It's fun, not what I expected, it still needs work done

Fortnite 

Still grinding, at 61 now. I got a one handed gaming keyboard for Christmas, so I'm trying to learn how to play with it. Editing and aiming/shooting is pretty simple, it's actually moving around, and building, gotta walk before you run, and crawl before you walk. If only really Mouse itself had haptic feedback, also ordered a gaming mouse to go with the keyboard 

• 2 weeks later...

Mostly been living at my girlfriend's house, so I've been away from Xbox. Just been playing stuff on Switch for the time being.

Pokemon Brilliant Diamond, and Spritfarer. 

I brought my PS4 over her place to use for watching DVDs and Blu Ray...but I don't play many games on PS4.

Do want to get back into Ghost of Tsushima. Maybe I'll do that.

On 1/10/2022 at 9:44 AM, Generations said:

Mostly been living at my girlfriend's house, so I've been away from Xbox. Just been playing stuff on Switch for the time being.

Pokemon Brilliant Diamond, and Spritfarer. 

I brought my PS4 over her place to use for watching DVDs and Blu Ray...but I don't play many games on PS4.

Do want to get back into Ghost of Tsushima. Maybe I'll do that.

I've been mainly playing Ghost of Tsushima since I got it Christmas week. Pretty good pickup, wish it had a training mode or fighting game mode.

I'm back into playing Town of Salem, got interested into it many years ago by Chilledchaos and the Derp Crew, now they played it again last week and it sucked me right back in. Forgot how fun it was. I do hate the evil roles, I usually suck as the Exe/Jester but I've been causing enough chaos they lynch me lol. I bought the mobile premium for the Town Points, The Exclusive Pet, and the 100% bonus merit points. 

I do own 2 very Exclusive Skins and thats for being a sponsor for their 2 card games. I tell you when those 2 skins were first released I was TARGETED so much because of the skin. Now no one cares

Edited by TrisetMaster908

• 3 weeks later...