What Game Are You Playing?

WarGreymon77

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dead by Daylight (PS5)

Have the new Witch survivor's teachable perks unlocked and equipped on my main, two of those three perks are just so damn good.

Back to the Midnight Grove seasonal grind, I go...

Edited by Creepy Bro

• 2 weeks later...

Metro Exodus | Xbox Series X

Bloody hell, the loading is VERY fast! On PS4 it took *censored*ing forever to load for missions!! Which was one of the reasons why I got it on the Series X. Haven't played the game since March 2020. So I'm enjoying replaying it again.

Edited by Graeme Jones

6 hours ago, Spamming Nooblet said:

Trash of Us Part 2

A game I said I'd never buy because it's a pathetic woke piece of garbage. Why am I playing it? Because it's currently free on PSNow and I'm bored. Still didn't buy this garbage.

I've only played the first game and while I didn't notice any woke crap yet, I was extremely turned off by how there seemed to be a cut scene after every two minutes or so. I'm not into playing interactive movies. Days Gone much much better.

On 11/6/2021 at 3:23 PM, Spamming Nooblet said:

Trash of Us Part 2

A game I said I'd never buy because it's a pathetic woke piece of garbage. Why am I playing it? Because it's currently free on PSNow and I'm bored. Still didn't buy this garbage.

Then why did you bother starting it? Seriously. What's the point if you know you already hate it?

Can you give examples of it being a "woke piece of garbage"? I'm genuinely curious. (Spoiler tags obv)

Edited by AlterNation

10 hours ago, AlterNation said:

Then why did you bother starting it? Seriously. What's the point if you know you already hate it?

Can you give examples of it being a "woke piece of garbage"? I'm genuinely curious. (Spoiler tags obv)

No offense but, do remember anything about the Neil Druckman/Naughty Dog conspiracies of last year? He's a beta male who sucks the toes of Anita Sarkeesian. Naughty Dog basically bought their GOTY awards. Best graphics? GTFO, Injustice 2 looks better. Why did I play it, you ask? Pure boredom waiting for SoulCalibur 6 to redownload and, because it was free with PS+.

On 11/8/2021 at 4:53 AM, Spamming Nooblet said:

No offense but, do remember anything about the Neil Druckman/Naughty Dog conspiracies of last year? He's a beta male who sucks the toes of Anita Sarkeesian. Naughty Dog basically bought their GOTY awards. Best graphics? GTFO, Injustice 2 looks better.

This reads like a meme or copypasta. Straight from TLOU2 subreddit.

The only criticism of ND I've seen that has merit is crunch. That shit just shouldn't happen.

Edited by AlterNation

Tomb Raider Anniversary.

I was a bit apprehensive to give it a go since the original means a lot to me, but it's alright so far. Managed to get the Collector's Edition so I got a bunch of behind the scenes stuff, as well the soundtracks for it and TR Legend.

17 hours ago, maskedmaniac said:

I was playing RDR2 online, grinding and  trying to get all the Halloween stuff...and then the annoying kids with headsets started popping up and shooting me for no good reason. Needless to say I'm back to single player mode.

The reason why I stopped playing GTA V Online. Too many shits spoiling the fun.

On 11/13/2021 at 12:22 PM, Graeme Jones said:

The reason why I stopped playing GTA V Online. Too many shits spoiling the fun.

I still enjoy playing GTA Online and Red Dead Online but I admit that I mostly play missions than free roam as that's one reason why and when I do free roam in GTA Online, I'm in my Deluxo (Hovering DeLorean) which has a machine gun and missile rockets that I use to defend myself.

I still get killed at times but at least I spawn near by and those fools have to pay for my car's repair with their in game money and so they basically pay to kill me

On 11/15/2021 at 2:18 PM, Siul LXXXV said:

I still enjoy playing GTA Online and Red Dead Online but I admit that I mostly play missions than free roam as that's one reason why and when I do free roam in GTA Online, I'm in my Deluxo (Hovering DeLorean) which has a machine gun and missile rockets that I use to defend myself.

I still get killed at times but at least I spawn near by and those fools have to pay for my car's repair with their in game money and so they basically pay to kill me

Worst it it's always usually some little kid with a headset who you can barely make out what they're saying. Always causing shit to ruin your fun. Immature *censored*s!

Just now, maskedmaniac said:

Worst it it's always usually some little kid with a headset who you can barely make out what they're saying. Always causing shit to ruin your fun. Immature *censored*s!

That's why I don't game chat and have everyone muted. Plus I usually play with my Spotify music in the background on xbox anyway