What Game Are You Playing?

WarGreymon77

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tried playing Ratchet: Gladiator but the disk I have is toast. It just keeps crashing. Don't know if I should even try to get a replacement.

In the meantime I'm trying out DBZ Infinite World again and I'm starting to come around on it. Still not as good as Budokai 3 though.

• 2 weeks later...

Genshin Impact

Trying to get level 16 so I can play with my Sister, and get to level 20 so I can get Aloy from Horizon Zero Dawn. Edit: OK at Adventure Rank 21 so definitely get Aloy when it's out. Genshin Impact players will understand this, I FINALLY got a 5 Star Wish....it was a book...BUT I did get a 4 Star Wish Character Yanfei, AS my sister jokingly says Manifesting Yanfei, I get her. She's a book character so I put my 5 Star Book on her. 

Also got a character I wanted, Razor, ONLY because his special looks like he has a Stand from JoJo Bizarre Adventure :lol:

The Great Ace Attorney Chronicles 

Playing this with my sister who really got me into Ace Attorney 

Edited by TrisetMaster908

Back 4 Blood closed beta - PlayStation 4

Haven't had this much fun, or been this impressed with a beta in a super long time.

Feeling like this may be one of the first PS5 games that I purchase when it launches in October.

On 8/6/2021 at 2:41 PM, AlterNation said:

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

Started over after not playing the game for 5 years and, oh man, I have been hooked.

Nice. I recorded me doing all the main missions back in maybe 2016. If you want a real test you have to turn reflex mode off.

Can't wait for another MGS although it might need Kojimas name on it to feel legit, I dunno.

Genshin Impact 

I guess I'm kinda getting addicted to it, not big on the story, just like going around, leveling up, and gambling primo gems and wishes hoping to get a good character. Sister jokingly got mad at me because I got a character she doesn't own lol. Now I have a character my sister and step sister doesn't own

6 minutes ago, Luchador LXXXV said:

I'm in the mood for a fighting game day! Killer Instinct, Mortal Kombat 11 and Tekken 7 are my top 3 fighters right now and so I'll jump on those first and then maybe get on Injustice 2, UFC 4 and WWE 2k20 later tonight

Just to say something Tekken related:

Tekken 2 - best game intro ever

Fortnite 

Almost done with the Battle Pass, finished the Free Guy quests and got an Emote that has Ryan Reynolds talking, and OF COURSE I put the Emote on Deadpool lol

Genshin Impact

Playing daily now to level up, hopefully Aloy gets released soon so I'll have a 5 ☆ Character

Hades

Haven't played it yet but have it downloaded, hopefully I'll like it 

14 hours ago, Luchador LXXXV said:

Cyberpunk 2077! I guess the patches worked because I didn't encounter any major bug/crashes or glitches and it runs fine on series s 

I'm actually looking forward to playing it again when I eventually get a Series X. I finished the game on a vanilla Xbox One, and I enjoyed it aside from a few glitches. I still maintain that it was never as bad as people moaned that it was. And I'm sure the patches did work...because I remember the handful of ones that they put out while I was still playing...and they always seemed to help. My only real complaint about Cyberpunk is just that the custom character almost always looks goofy af. I was never happy with my V...I just went with something that was tolerable. Lol.

Edited by Generations

Also God of War 2018, finally trying to beat it in God Mode, and I'm counting my deaths

Fortnite 

Playing with my sister, she's at like 61 out of 100, she may get Rick. I'm working on Toxic Rick now and getting Alien Artifacts to finish up my Alien. Also got Wonder Woman's skin, I REALLY wanted her Wing Glider to put on Armored Kratos, I also got her bundle, most for the Trinity loading screen. Having fun again Mosy because I'm playing with my Sister. Morty should be coming to Fortnite soon, if she gets Rick ill gift it to her