What Game Are You Playing?

WarGreymon77

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy:

I bought this game back when Gamegrumps first played it and hardly touched it, I watched them do the first 3 cases then stopped. Then last week when I visited family my sister(who's now obsessed with it)was playing it and I watched her play and helped her, I actually got into it. So now I'm playing atleast near where we got before I came back home.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dead by Daylight

Unlocked the Eagle Scout cosmetic on Dwight, it's just too perfect to not use on that nerd survivor.

Now I need to work on my survivor rank after the monthly reset happened this morning.

Fight Night Champion | Xbox Series X via Game Pass

Been YEARS since I last played this game, yet I remember the controls. Amazing isn't it? LOL. Anyway, love this game. Got no love for EA, but I'd sure like a new Fight Night game all the same. Just saying.

Red Dead Redemtion 2 | PS4

Cheats disable saving?!? WHAT IN THE BLUE *Censored* IS THAT SHIT?!? Good thing I saved before enabling the cheats! But like c'mon...for story mode, cheats should NOT disable saving! Didn't affect GTA games. I just wanted to have fun and play with cheats goddammit! I couldn't give 2 *censored*s about trophies!

Anyway, been a while since I last played. Game is absolutely stunning visually!

MLB The Show 20 PS4

Loading up my RTTS save from god knows when was legit funny to see... last game that I played on Mitch's minor league career was April 30, 2021.

Edited by Creepy Bro