What Game Are You Playing?

WarGreymon77

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok now have 100 Lockpick and Science so I can't be locked out of anything(unless IT NEEDS a key)and 1 more level up to get Barter so I can fast travel overencumbered. Working on Legion quests so I can open a shack to get the Lucky Glasses to help my luck gambling for the trophy to get kicked out. Hardcore mode is really fun, I feel like its the best way to play New Vegas. I kept hearing and overhyping how HARD it is. I got use to 76 so this isn't much of a challenge. 

Oh did the challenge to kill Benny with his own gun lol. I still want to do this as a Yes Man playthrough, but my seprate playthrough as a melee only and sneaky ill side with Caesar 

4 hours ago, TrisetMaster908 said:

Ok now have 100 Lockpick and Science so I can't be locked out of anything(unless IT NEEDS a key)and 1 more level up to get Barter so I can fast travel overencumbered. Working on Legion quests so I can open a shack to get the Lucky Glasses to help my luck gambling for the trophy to get kicked out. Hardcore mode is really fun, I feel like its the best way to play New Vegas. I kept hearing and overhyping how HARD it is. I got use to 76 so this isn't much of a challenge. 

Oh did the challenge to kill Benny with his own gun lol. I still want to do this as a Yes Man playthrough, but my seprate playthrough as a melee only and sneaky ill side with Caesar 

Long Haul perk is VERY useful, yes it is. In my current playthrough, I pissed off Legion at Nipton so they'd send their assassins after me. I store their Brush Guns, Assault Rifles, Marksman Rifles, Super Sledges, Thermal Lances and 12mm SMGs at the footlocker in my Novac Motel room. I've got a lot of those stored, waiting to get enough so I can do an ammo run at Gun Runners, the merchant at Camp McCarran and the Khan Armory. Hand Loader perk is also a very useful one to make better ammo. But my favourite perk is Jury Rigging. I took the Skilled trait when I began my playthrough so my skills would have a boost, and that levelling up wouldn't be too fast. Like to pace myself and not get too OP'd early on lol

Just finished Pikmin 3, first Pikmin game I've fully played through and I really loved it. 

Got to catch up on my Switch backlog before MH Rise comes out. I'll try and finish up Deadly Premonition 2, Hyrule Warriors AoC and Immortals Fenyx Rising.

I want to enjoy Immortals more than I do but it just screams poor mans BotW to me, the puzzles are boring and also far too common.  

Got back into playing Command & Conquer: Kane's Wrath again on XB1. Wish they'd release the original C&C Remastered Edition on consoles though. Like, the older version was available on the Sega Saturn (great console btw) for pete sakes! No excuses why the remastered version can't be on the current/next gen consoles!

Back playing New Vegas after a few day break. I think I'm ready for Old World Blues or Honest Hearts. I have the perk where I deal more damage to robots and have the pulse gun, so hopefully those dang robot scorpions don't stand a chance. Also increasing my Melee for that Axe

The new PvZ on Switch, really surprised how fun it is. Put off playing the GW games due to it being from EA but it looks like I've been missing out. 

Also got the new Monster Hunter today but I haven't got round to sticking it on. It's very daunting for me. 

Sonic GT (Unofficial fan game from S.A.G.E) on my new Dell Ryzen 7 desktop. It's running it great enough but, its definitely not 60fps. Im not complaining, I was in dire need for a new PC anyway and Im currently downloading Bayonetta 1 from Steam. A series I've let slip right over my head. The controls for this Sonic fan game feel much more fluid than the mistake that was Sonic Forces. In forces, I felt like I was controlling a very fast unstable car with limited controls oh, and could jump too. The shitty story didn't help Forces either. Sonic GT's gameplay feels greatly crafted to match both SA2 and Sonic Generions's style, only reason I brought up Generations is because it has the "Stomp". I guess that ties back to Unleashed but, I wasnt really (scratch that I hated Unleashed). Theres no boost just like the old Adventure games. Imho,, they never should've added the boost feature to Sonic games. It damn near removes the platforming and actual challenge.

Edited by Spamming Nooblet

I finally got the Master Sword in BotW last night, and fully upgraded my house. Feels good to almost be finished with the main game. Originally I played for about 30 hours and then stopped and never got back to it. Then I restarted and had a minor panic attack when I felt like I'd made a mistake. But now I feel good about it. Sometimes restarting a really long game is fine. Sometimes it's just what you need in order to force yourself to get back into it.

Tried playing Erica. It's an FMV game that they recommend using your phone as the controller which, while better than the Duelshock 4 touchpad, is still really unresponsive. If you make a mistake or the controls don't work at the right time causing said mistake, you are forced to start the game over if you want to correct it.

I've stopped playing and won't bother going back. 

Edited by AlterNation

Outriders demo

Playing through the last two classes that I have yet to "finish" the demo with, before the game launches tomorrow.

Dead by Daylight

Won a code for the new DLC during a live stream yesterday, let's go!

Edited by NegativeCreep

Wish I could say I've been playing Outriders after receiving my copy on Saturday, but the launch issues have put a huge pause on that for me.

So, back to the usual rotation of:

Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Dead by Daylight

I bust out my old Wii U and having been playing some light gun games. Ghost Squad, Dead Space, HotD 2 & 3. Good times, I know the wii gets a bad wrap but there is some true stellar titles on it.