What Game Are You Playing?

WarGreymon77

Animal Crossing

Sydney the koala replaced by Ozzie the koala on my island.  XD

Dead by Daylight

New tome and rift cosmetics released earlier this week, also Lunar New Year offerings & items to use up.

Edited by NegativeCreep

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cold War

Just upgrading weapons, close to getting my last zombies camo for the Gallow, and working on the Houser too. My go to for now is the M-16 such a good gun for Zombies upgraded.  Glad I finally beat the EE. I only need 5 more crystals and ill have all my skills upgraded

Fortnite 

Wow last night I grinded the HELL out of this. I didn't play much of Fortnite the past month with personal issues I've stated before and I had alot of challenges to do, I was about level 67 and after all the challenges I got to 80. In grinding because the season is over in a few weeks and I want everything in the pass, mostly Grogu, Mando's Full Beskar Armor, and the character Menace's Unbeaten attire 

Edited by TrisetMaster908

Fallout New Vegas

Jeremy Dooley from Achievement Hunter(DooleyNoted on Twitch) has been playing New Vegas on stream, doing Hardcore mode, has got me to where I wanna play and beat Hardcore mode. I'm doing it now, never tried it before, was scared of the challenge. Its helping keep my mind off of my situation. Also it's Fallout, which I Love. Love Achievement Hunter, Love Jeremy, Love Fallout, so I was so excited he is playing it. I might do a Legion playthrough, sad news is I can't use my man Boone. 

Well just remember I've played 76, and Hardcore mode is basically that lol

Hitman II

Well technically I'm playing the Hitman 2 levels on Hitman 3. I bought Hitman 2 Gold Edition cause it was cheaper on the PS store than buying the Hitman 2 Expansion Pass for the 3rd game to access those levels lol.

Finally finished the main story of Yakuza: Like a Dragon. Probably my game of the year for 2020. 

Great ending. Very "see you Space Cowboy". Lol.

Of course, I'll still be playing this forever, since their is 'Premium Adventure' and New Game+ after the credits. 

21 minutes ago, Wizard of thay said:

Cyberpunk 2077 which is actually quite good so far.

It's good all the way through. Has its fair share of problems...but it was never as bad as the internet made it out to be.

I hate the way people buried that game. CD Projekt Red never deserved half of it. It was honestly one of those situations where influencers made it their mission to bury it, and they got people who never even played the game to go along with them. The fact that people actually hacked the company, stole from them, and did everything in their power to literally destroy the developer is disgusting, tbh.

Edited by Generations

Wish I had a good PC so I could play Modded Fallout games, and just play PC games in general 

Hardcore mode isn't bad as I thought, I just reload if my Follower dies, and I might do a playthrough like the Fallout King Manyatruenerd, and do a you only live once, or maybe a kill everything 

Fallout: New Vegas

Just finished Honest Hearts DLC. Mainly did it to get a shitload of Banana Yucca Fruit and Cave Fungas lol. But had fun replaying the quests as well. Now I'm going to explore the Mojave Vaults. Oh god...Vault 34......I need to do a Radaway/Rad-X spending spree! Good thing I picked up the red Space Suit and Helmet!

Got Littlewood on Switch. Great game. I just hate how quickly your energy runs out.

I had a similar gripe with Stardew Valley...where you just start getting into a groove, and then it's like "you're out of energy and it's 2am".

I wish at least one of these games would be more generous in that regard. 

Still basically New Vegas, and I made a save on a seprate game where I'll be a stealth melee/unarmed character who won't use guns. Heck I'll maybe pull a ManyaTrueNerd and kill EVERYTHING.  I've already killed everyone in Goodsprings. Helped the Powder Gangers and then killed them all. They didn't see me, I cant wait to get the suit in Old World Blues

But back to Hardcore, I'm avoiding Dead Money until I get 100 Lockpick and Science, and get the perk where I can fast travel while over encumbered so I can take evey gold bar back with me. Got my LP and Science past 75 so I'm not far off, every level up is 5 into those two and 5 into whatever. Trying to be somewhat neutral so I can atleast do a few missions that give me trophies so I can Platinum this game. Finally found the Dr where I can get implants, I read the regenerating perk isn't worth it, so I made my bones stronger. Next will be Luck so I can gamble more. Rocking ED-E and Arcade Gannon as my followers. Don't want Rex because he can get killed easier because he attacks head on, ill just do his mission and leave, same with Boone, dont want him attacking The Legion. Haven't really had this much fun playing a game in a bit. It's helping me keep my mind off of my current situation.....also watching Jeremy Dooley(Achievement Hunter)play it, he's the only one i actually watch their own Twitch/YouTube

4 hours ago, TrisetMaster908 said:

Still basically New Vegas, and I made a save on a seprate game where I'll be a stealth melee/unarmed character who won't use guns. Heck I'll maybe pull a ManyaTrueNerd and kill EVERYTHING.  I've already killed everyone in Goodsprings. Helped the Powder Gangers and then killed them all. They didn't see me, I cant wait to get the suit in Old World Blues

But back to Hardcore, I'm avoiding Dead Money until I get 100 Lockpick and Science, and get the perk where I can fast travel while over encumbered so I can take evey gold bar back with me. Got my LP and Science past 75 so I'm not far off, every level up is 5 into those two and 5 into whatever. Trying to be somewhat neutral so I can atleast do a few missions that give me trophies so I can Platinum this game. Finally found the Dr where I can get implants, I read the regenerating perk isn't worth it, so I made my bones stronger. Next will be Luck so I can gamble more. Rocking ED-E and Arcade Gannon as my followers. Don't want Rex because he can get killed easier because he attacks head on, ill just do his mission and leave, same with Boone, dont want him attacking The Legion. Haven't really had this much fun playing a game in a bit. It's helping me keep my mind off of my current situation.....also watching Jeremy Dooley(Achievement Hunter)play it, he's the only one i actually watch their own Twitch/YouTube

I recommend subscribing to Gopher on YouTube. He's a very talented roleplayer and has 8 chapters of Fallout New Vegas, and a Fallout 3 let's play on his channel as well.

I wish Bethesda treated New Vegas like they do Skyrim and port it all over the place. I wish I could play it on PS4/5 I know Playstation Now is a thing but my internet isn't strong enough for streaming it, now if I could download it and play it offline I'd be happy. I mostly want to earn Trophies for it. Since I got almost all the Trophies on PS3 except a few missions and Hardcore mode, and the Lonesome Road DLC. 

I'd love a FONV remastered edition. With Bethesda and Obsidian owned by Microsoft? The possibility has went from 10 to 80! Make it happen!!

Edited by Graeme Jones
Updated Post