WarGreymon77

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cyberpunk 2077 (Xbox)

Dragon Quest XI (Xbox)

Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memories (Switch)

Animal Crossing New Horizons (Switch)

On a normal day, I usually play at least three of those. Cyberpunk and Dragon Quest are my long "I have some time to sit and play" games. Kingdom Hearts is my "I have 15 or 20 minutes to kill" game. And Animal Crossing is mostly just a formality at this point...so I don't miss out on my daily tasks. I usually only play that for about 5 minutes to see what's up. 

WOO WON 2 WarZone games in a row! Rebirth Island but still won 2 in a row. That's 3 Wins for me

Edit: My bestfriend told me after we got off he jumped on a game and got another win so thats 3 wins in a row for him lol

Edited by TrisetMaster908

Ghost of Tsushima

Haven't fully immersed as Lord Sakai for samurai battles in a hot minute. Time to change that. 

Really looking forward to playing the story for a second time if/when I get my hands on a PS5.

I'm playing Dragonball Legends (mboile game) and I'm extremely pissed. With a recent update, they complete removed Vic Mignogna from the game as Broly. They're probably gonna do that to FighterZ and Xenoverse 2 as well if they haven't already. I don't have an issue with Johnny, his replacement but, they could've at least left Vic in as the voice of DBZ Broly.

Edited by Spamming Nooblet

Minecraft

Been playing on my bestfriend world where he wants to beat the game without cheats(He just today got the trophy to enter the nether, so he used cheats everytime) Haven't been able to log into his world past few times..so been working on my world. See back on 360 I created an underground hallway of rooms that I've recreated like 5 times. And 2 of them were used without creative. So today I almost finished on it on my world. 

Modern Warfare/Cold War

Just Multiplayer and WarZone. I was a beast today on Multiplayer. And got another Mini Royale win

Pokémon Go

Dead by Daylight

Rank reset happened today and I'm also checking out the map & perk updates over on the Public Test Build server.

Fall Guys

Spending some crowns on the first of three DOOM inspired cosmetics that were released the other day...

Edited by NegativeCreep

I bought 'Wrestling Empire' for Switch last night. It's on sale for the week of release. Normally $20, but reduced to $16. It took me a while to get the hang of it...but, I'm solidly addicted now. Updating the names and attires to reflect the real people they represent is fun in itself...and the career mode can be hilarious with some of the randomly scripted moments. I tried to play a career as Kenny Omega last night, but I got paralyzed and had to retire. Now I'm randomly playing as Viscera, and I have an undefeated streak of 12 or something. Lol. 

If you don't know, this game is basically the new version of 'Wrestling Revolution'.

Edited by Generations

Immortals Fenyx Rising

The GameStop in my area is closing down unfortunately but because of their last chance sale I was able to get this for $20. As a big fan of how AC Odyssey handled Greek Mythology, I'm a big fan of this too. The art style is beautiful too (I've never played Breath of The Wild but I can see why they're compared). The gameplay and progression is fun, as well as the exploration and quests.

• 2 weeks later...

Minecraft 

Working on a lighthouse in my survival world. That actually works, I lost my REALLY good Diamond Sword in the Nether, along with all my 40 levels, but I didn't lose my Infinity Bow, thank goodness, it has so many enchantments on it I would have actually cried. Been Vein Mining and got almost all my levels back now. A goal I want is a Polar Bear near my base with my Cows, Pigs, ect Fell into lava, lost everything vein mining, good thing I had a backup save, but its like hours earlier, oh well, atleast I still have my bow. Now I just gotta refind all those diamonds I got vein mining. 

Hitman 3

Playing Hitman 1 currently on PS5. I haven't tried VR yet, I'm just knocking out challenges. IMO I HATE you have to be connected to the internet to get the full experience. Still love it. Absolution is still my favorite, mainly because its my first and what made me a Hitman fan

Fortnite 

Still working on the Battle Pass. My bestfriend already is pass 100. 

Cold War

Zombies Firebase Z is out! I got the Wonder Weapon through the EE. Gosh they need to hurry and activate the EE steps. They cut it off until Friday so people could get use to the map.

Planet Coaster 

I FINALLY got this game...again, before was on Steam and it never worked and they wouldn't refund me...but I got it on PS4/5 I HOPE they add PSVR Support like Steam does so we can see the rides in VR

Still grinding at Yakuza 8.

Some of these achievements, man...they just take forever. Plus, the main storyline is pretty long when you consider the level you need to be at in order to win some of the later battles. I do genuinely love the way the story unfolds, though. Just completed chapter 13. The twists are great. Even if they are very predictable. And the feel-good moments make you feel warm and fuzzy inside. Lol.

I finally beat Cold War Zombies Firebase Z, Solo! Thats the first time I've ever completed an EE in Zombies, and I've played since World At War, I just sucked back then

Woo just completed it with my friends too, both had the Wonder Weapon Ray-K Pack A Punched, mine was level 2 and we took down that boss