What Game Are You Playing?

WarGreymon77

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cold War

WOW I've already got the Bullfrog to like level 27, and I unlocked it today! Mostly Playing Zombies, they fixed it. And I've almost got every Zombies Camo on my Knife, working on the Gallow next. Its the best non Wonder Weapon, kills the Megaton easily. Heck the Knives fully upgraded and fully Pack-A-Punched kills them with like 3 hits

Bullfrog is my favorite gun now, because it's just like the Bison, my favorite gun in Modern Warfare. I too have almost every Camo for it. 

But Nuketown 87 is fun, I actually got Play of the Game once. Nuketown is Black Ops Specially, it wouldn't be a Black Ops game with Zombies and Nuketown. And technically we have another Nuketown Zombies(Playstation Only till next year) with Onslaught. I want my bestfriend to play that map with me so I can unlock the Blueprint 

Edited by TrisetMaster908

Well I tried to go back to GTA Online for about 20 minutes to trying to find the enjoyment of 2013 again but, it's just not there anymore. I constantly get kicked from every mission I try to join, despite being way high leveled than anyone who probably even still plays this. I'm done with GTAV for now. If you didn't play GTAV Online in 2013-15, you missed out and should even bother.

Now I'm on MK11.

Reinstalled Fallout 76 on the PS4 thanks to my 4TB game drive. I'm 3 levels away from being able to do the Brotherhood quests. Got ambushed by Super Mutants, so I resorted to the shoot and hide, shoot and hide technique. My GOD was that tough. Good thing I had 462 rounds of .50 bullets!

On 11/25/2020 at 7:44 PM, Spamming Nooblet said:

Well I tried to go back to GTA Online for about 20 minutes to trying to find the enjoyment of 2013 again but, it's just not there anymore. I constantly get kicked from every mission I try to join, despite being way high leveled than anyone who probably even still plays this. I'm done with GTAV for now. If you didn't play GTAV Online in 2013-15, you missed out and should even bother.

Now I'm on MK11.

I mainly do missions on gta online and only sometimes get kicked out by the servers or something but only once and rarely by other players and I'm also usually the one with the highest rank. I still play gta online all the time hours and it's still a blast

But if you're done then that's fine. To each their own.  I'm on xbox one if it matters

I have fun with my friends when I make it a Public Solo Server. That way we can do prep missions, MC Missions, ect. That way we don't deal with randoms messing us up. Been doing that trick for a few years now. Just tweak with the MTU settings 

But my love for GTA Online has gone away. I use to play every day. I only play almost once a week to get the podium car if it's worth it

Fortnite Galactus event was fun. My bestfriend missed 95% of it because he had to get his kid from school. Im interested in whats next since it was To Be Continued. "Leaks" say The Mandalorian is in the pass with Baby Yoda as a backbling. And I'm just now watching Mandalorian lol

Say what you want about Fortnite, but they know how to do awesome events. The Travis Scott concert was awesome, and I dont like that kind of music

Spider-Man Remastered 

I'm almost done with the game, then I can FINALLY play Miles Morales 

Fortnite

Just grinding the battle pass and also OMG DARYL AND MICHONNE FROM TWD WILL BE ADDED. I saw that during the game awards and immediately called my friends because we like Fortnite and TWD. That was a shock, that actually made my jaw drop, same with Kratos