What Game Are You Playing?

WarGreymon77

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Metro Exodus | PS4

Been over a year since I last played, and taking a bit of geting re-used to the controls etc. I love this game, and the way they did the apocalyptic wasteland? If only Fallout games were like that.

Appears as though I'll be unable to reach the level 40 cap for season 1, but that Hunter cosmetic (right side of this picture) will be mine before this final day is over.

EDIT: They're extending season 1 until later this week, and double Fame is now active. Rejoice!

Fall Guys UK.jpg

Edited by NegativeCreep

With it being October I'm gonna try and play a few spooks. So far I have lined up:

Condemned Criminal Origins, Resident Evil Revelations, SOMA, Left 4 Dead, Amnesia Dark Descent and Alan Wake. 

Edited by Kman

Finally beat Borderlands 3, now onto the rest of the side missions, DLC, and Mayhem/True Vault Hunter Mode

Also Bloody Harvest

And 1 thing, I tried Mayhem Mode 10...impossible solo. But I am gonna farm bosses on Mayhem 1 or 2 for Legendaries. Already got my One Pump Chump back, haven't used one in so long because I was way passed the level and the weapon did nothing to later places

Edited by TrisetMaster908

FIFA 21 | PS4

Just had a lot of shit from a *censored*ing cretin on YT telling me that I'm part of the problem why FIFA sucks. Little does he know how much I *censored*ing hate EA, the only reason I play FIFA every year is because I don't like PES. 

Anyway, I'm enjoying playing the game. Wish it had a proper 'Be A Pro' career mode though.