What Game Are You Playing?

WarGreymon77

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fallout 4 | XB1

So, decided to start a new Minutemen playthrough. I was having frame rate issues (and graphic glitches) at certain areas. Only just now realised it was the Scrap That Settlement mods! I spend AGES trying to figure out what mod was causing me issues lol. So I've deleted them, hoping my new playthrough runs without issue. Shame, I enjoyed the STS mods. Being able to scrap unwanted grass, junk etc that Bethesda stupidly didn't allow to be *censored*ing scrapped!

Fall Guys

Been having a ridiculous amount of fun playing this with my two younger brothers, even though I have yet to win a crown.  The night I finally crossed the finish line on the Slime Climb course felt so rewarding... didn't even matter that I didn't win it all.

Avengers 

Fortnite 

Still grinding my way, almost got Groot

Borderlands 3

Finally got the DLC downloaded so I can play it. Gosh its been awhile and I dont really remember diddly-squat about my characters abilities lol itll take a minute to get use to it again. I do HATE that the DLC didn't have new characters, and idk if Kreif is gonna be a playable character or just part of the DLC story

Not today but Dead by Daylight tomorrow because of the new killer!

Among US Mobile 

Yeah its not as fun as watching others play it because they're able to actually talk to each other instead of typing but still a little fun. Love watching ChilledChaos and his group play it, now NoahJ and his friends are playing it toi

Edited by TrisetMaster908

Dead by Daylight

Enough with being teased by viewing the graphic upgrades and the new killer on the live streams I've watched throughout the day... I need to see it all on my PS4 Pro by playing through it myself.

Ace Visconti is back on the case, bay bay!  XD

So, I was browsing the backwards compat section...and since when did Microsoft allow 360 games to be bought without a credit card?! I've since downloaded FONV (disc wouldn't load for some stupid reason) and Command & Conquer: Kane's Wrath.

So yeah, started a new FONV playthrough on the XB1. 

Now I'm just praying for a Sly Cooper remake, give me all 4 games remade like Crash and Spyro, that I would freaking love. It's the only game I want remade, I actually never beat Thiefs in Time. I own the first 3 when they "remastered" them on PS3 years ago. Hell throw in inFAMOUS 1 and 2. inFAMOUS 2 was my first ever Platinum Trophy, and I think it was my first ever Collector's Edition, Coles backpack(with Slys symbol) is hanging in my game room, and the Statue is on my shelf. I love Sucker Punches games

Sucker Punch get on it!

Edited by TrisetMaster908

The Outer Worlds | PS4

Got the DLC installed, still at Edgewater. Haven't played this in months lol. So, doing a melee/energy weapons playthrough. Oh and yeah, I *censored*ing hate we can't *censored*ing disarm the *censored*ing mines in this *censored*ing game! 

Does anyone else have the problem of playing too many games and once so it ends up where none of them can hold your attention? I need to stop trying to juggle several games at a time... 

Anyways, Persona 5, Tony Hawks, Pubg, Xenoblade, Dead Island and GoT. 

Guest Fight Me.

Went to this retro gaming store and bought an original PS2 since my slim doesn't play some games. Been rotating between SVR, Simpsons Hit and Run, THUG and Spiderman lol

Edited by Fight Me.