What Game Are You Playing?

WarGreymon77

Fortnite 

Still grinding

TLOU2

Still trying to beat this

God Of War

Ive been watching alot of God of War Lore and theory videos and want to play it again. I tried playing it on God mode on a new game, NOPE screw that. But i forgot on my New Game Plus is on God mode, so maybe thatll be better. I do want to play them in Order. I think its Ascension, Chains, 1, Ghost of Sparta, 2, 3, And God of War 2018

Modern Warfare 

Still grinding here too, and doing Challenges to unlock Blueprints, still want the minimap watch

Edited by TrisetMaster908

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As usual I'm juggling too many games at once. I'm still playing Deadly Premonition on the switch, with the 2bd one coming out I need to power through. Started Nioh 2 today and I'm already loving it, more of the same but it's so tight. 

45 minutes ago, NegativeCreep said:

Been debating whether or not I should try this game, as I don't own many games for my Switch.

Is it any good?

It runs and looks like absolute trash, whether it's deliberate or not is up for debate. Some people see it as adding to is kooky charms. No denying I'm having fun with it due to how batsh¿t crazy the story and characters are, massively influenced by Twin Peaks. 

Is it good? I honestly haven't decided yet. Some see it as a cult masterpiece, others see it as utter w@nk. If you like utter craziness in your games then I think you'd like it, just be prepared for an ungodly amount of jank. 

21 hours ago, Kman said:

It runs and looks like absolute trash, whether it's deliberate or not is up for debate. Some people see it as adding to is kooky charms. No denying I'm having fun with it due to how batsh¿t crazy the story and characters are, massively influenced by Twin Peaks. 

Is it good? I honestly haven't decided yet. Some see it as a cult masterpiece, others see it as utter w@nk. If you like utter craziness in your games then I think you'd like it, just be prepared for an ungodly amount of jank. 

Yikes, sounds like enough to keep me away from the game.

Back to Animal Crossing I go...

Taiko No Tatsujin drum. Is was on sale on psn and I'm not gonna lie, I've been having a blast with it. I just have a soft spot for rhythm games, Guitar Hero 3 being the genesis of it all for me. 

Also got into Valorant recently because of some friends. I always die first but it's also fun lol

Still playing AC New Horizons, mostly just talking to my villagers and checking the shops and fruit trees tbh

Got Ghost of Tsushima, such a beautiful game.

2 hours ago, cmhunter7g2 said:

Completed CoD WW2 the other day and am now on Watch Dogs 2. The scenery in Watch Dogs 2 is amazing.

Watchdogs 2 is an absolute gem. Massively overlooked, understandably so considering the backlash to the 1st game 

Still Skyrim

My I've maxed out Pickpocket, I'm working on Smithing and Enchanting the most atm, I want Ebony stuff and want to put good Enchantments on my Weapons and Armor, I currently got The Black Star and I have a soul sucking Enchantment on my Warhammer

Did a 100% run on the Bioshock remaster for the PS4. God, I love that game SO much.  Also finally got platinum on No Man's Sky. 

As usual, I'm juggling too many games at once. Still going through Ghost of Tsushima, Xenoblade Chronicles, Spongebob, Nioh 2 and Yakuza 5.