What Game Are You Playing?

WarGreymon77

MLB The Show 20

Picking up Mitch Kramer's Road to The Show career right where I left off when I played The Show 19... also rebuilding my Diamond Dynasty squad with new cards I'm unlocking in The Show 20.

Also... playing some Fallout 76 here in between that, loving the new "Wastelanders" update so far.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fortnite 

Ok that concert was pretty cool, hope they do alot more like that 

Fallout 76

I'm NOT using my good and favorite weapons, refuse to use them until that glitch is over and gone. Anyways, I just may become a Raider or something, or play both sides. Think I'm gonna fully demolish my CAMP and start over to make it look more like a real home, but have alot of defenses up

On 4/25/2020 at 2:03 PM, NegativeCreep said:

Super Mario World

Super Mario Kart

All the 1990s memories fitting snugly within a handheld device... bless it.

Super Mario World is my fave Mario game of all time on the SNES.

Ok a few atm

Fortnite                                              

Trying to get to level 100 to get Midas 

Modern Warfare                   

Just doing Multiplayer, and trying to get the missions done for the operators. Recently had like a 10 killstreak sniping, may uploaded that to YouTube. Best Sniping I've done, havent had nowhere near that amount playing Superstore, my favorite map to snipe, thanks to that map I have Thermal on my AX-50

Rainbow Six Siege

Just bought and downloaded it, I'm a noob but I've seen others play, but I'm gonna suck lol

Conan Exiles

I've had it for awhile and I love survival crafting games so I'll give it a shot

Starwars Battlefront II

Ugh! I want that Darth Maul skin so bad, but I need 5,000 FREAKING KILLS AS HIM TO UNLOCK IT. That's ridiculous 

Edited by TrisetMaster908

Gonna play DMC in order 

That's the new timeline for it

And I dont own the prequel yet on PS4

And now Walking Dead Saints and Sinners 

Eh screw playing the DMC in order, I'll do DMC 4 & 5 since I've never really played them. I played DMC 4 many years ago but didnt even get an hour in. I'm really enjoying it. Playing as Nero is fun. And can play as Lady & Trish. And Virgil off the start. But doing Nero/Dante first. I immediately recognized the voice actor for Credo as the same as Frank West, Terence J Rotolo.

And when I feel some better I'll hop back in Saints and Sinners.

Walking Dead Saints and Sinners 

Can now craft .30 ammo and make a Bow. Since I bought the DLC I can make The Sheriff(Rick's Gun) The Judge(Lucille) and a national guard knife. I just made Lucille. I'm now trying to upgrade my inventory space, but that's a few upgrades to do. Also need to upgrade to make arrows. Only on Day 4, need to make alot more shivs since I'm more melee and want the bullets for humans, ran into a group who shot me on site and I died. I couldn't aim for nothing. Think there is a knife you can make that slides into the Zombies easier, usually you have to use force to pierce their heads

Now my bestfriend says hes on day 23. He says hes at a point where there are SO many Walkers. Since each day supplies go down and the number of Walkers go up. To me, this could be the best zombie survival game, atleast VR. I know another Walking Dead game is supposed to come out later this year, that one takes place in the same world as the show

MLB The Show 20

Don't remember the 'Moments' category within Diamond Dynasty mode being this addicting in last year's game. Perhaps I waited too long to start playing the Moments in The Show 19, and that's the reason why? Regardless, they keep me coming back for more... in addition to playing through more of Mitch Kramer's career.

Shadow of the Tomb Raider

Just finished up all the collectables yesterday. I almost thought about playing it again on very hard which I did start. But after one missed jump that I believe I should of hit at the very end of the puzzle they put me back about 20 minutes due to the less saves. Less auto saves is fine but they could at least put me in the start of the puzzle room. Not four sections back.

2 hours ago, X-zero said:

Shadow of the Tomb Raider

Just finished up all the collectables yesterday. I almost thought about playing it again on very hard which I did start. But after one missed jump that I believe I should of hit at the very end of the puzzle they put me back about 20 minutes due to the less saves. Less auto saves is fine but they could at least put me in the start of the puzzle room. Not four sections back.

I really need to play it, I've owned it for months, got it cheep af from Gamefly, and got the past 2 games for like $15.

2 hours ago, TrisetMaster908 said:

I really need to play it, I've owned it for months, got it cheep af from Gamefly, and got the past 2 games for like $15.

I also had it from gamefly just sitting around for a while but didn't own it was just a rental. I think most people prefer the first two but I ended up spending more time playing this one.