What Game Are You Playing?

WarGreymon77

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Payday 2

It's been a minute but fun to be back. But I'm a solo player, hope my bestfriend downloads his to see if itll work from my house,🤞 Hope so. Need help during a stealth mission, gosh I need more suppressed weapons

Gosh some missions are hard. Generalmcbadass on YouTube makes it look SO EASY. Mainly the stealth. Still watching more of his videos, just wow how he is soo good.

My goal is to get a silencer on The Judge(its a shotgun pistol!) I've got almost 4 Million now, working on getting The Jack of All Trades Ace Perk where I can bring in 2 deployables

Edited by TheTRIsetMaster908

Finally beat Sekiro tonight. I've got some serious issues with those last two bosses (Demon Of Hatred and Isshin, fix your goddamn camera FromSoft) but otherwise I loved it and it just reaffirmed for me why FromSoft is my favourite developer. Hopefully we hear more about Elden Ring soon.

In the meantime, NG+ baby.

Progessing well in Metro Exodus...however, I absolutely HATE spiders! Good thing the mutated sumbitches die by light!

I played this for about 25 or 30 minutes on game pass, but, I couldn't really get into it at all.

I've had similar experiences with the other Metro games...where I really want to like them, but just can't seem to do it for some reason. I mean...the game looks great. The visuals are great. But I didn't like all the slow-paced hand-holding in the beginning. And then I kinda wanted to have this exploratory quest-session, and I got thrown into a sneaking segment instead (I hate sneaking segments with a passion). And...yeah, that was about it for me. I lost the will to play it. It felt too segmented and too linear. I thought it would be more open, like Fallout...and I guess that's my fault.

Progessing well in Metro Exodus...however, I absolutely HATE spiders! Good thing the mutated sumbitches die by light!

I played this for about 25 or 30 minutes on game pass, but, I couldn't really get into it at all.

I've had similar experiences with the other Metro games...where I really want to like them, but just can't seem to do it for some reason. I mean...the game looks great. The visuals are great. But I didn't like all the slow-paced hand-holding in the beginning. And then I kinda wanted to have this exploratory quest-session, and I got thrown into a sneaking segment instead (I hate sneaking segments with a passion). And...yeah, that was about it for me. I lost the will to play it. It felt too segmented and too linear. I thought it would be more open, like Fallout...and I guess that's my fault.

When it comes to sneaking games? I usually despise them with each fibre of my being. However...Metro Exodus has converted me to love sneaking. I love Metro Exodus though. Despite that it isn't fully open world. The crafting system is great, having to clean the guns and gas mask to get their full effect for immersion.

Anyway... I've finished my blind playthrough (finally) and umm....well....I got the bad ending. I may have been a little bit trigger happy, and slaughtered innocent slaves. Started New Game +, gonna do the good ending. Then I'll begin the DLC.

Dead by Daylight

Took almost a one month break from the game, time to get back to the grind and see how boosted I've become. This should be one big bag of yikes, I'm guessing.

Edited by NegativeCreep

Subnautica

Gotta finish this game, and now one of my favorite Youtubers ChilledChaos is playing it on Twitch, and hes never played it and knows nothing, UGH it hurts me inside him not scanning, picking up certain things, ect lol

Borderlands 2 PSVR

Let's get this done! I got the BAMF DLC download so Kreig here I come!

House Flipper

Haven't yet but I will, and with this being out on PS4, MEANS THEIF SIMULATOR SHOULD BE SOON TOO!

Also Creep, goodluck with the new Killer, with the dang harpoon gun and can drag you into him

Also Creep, good luck with the new Killer, with the dang harpoon gun and can drag you into him

"The Deathslinger" isn't on the live servers yet, but yeah... that new killer will always be Micah Bell to me. And to be honest, the laugh he emits when rifle bashing a survivor is too perfect, can't wait to play as the new killer.

New map being released with the next update reminds me so much of RDR... gonna start calling the game Red Dead by Daylight.

Giggity

Edited by NegativeCreep

Star Wars: Battlefront 2

"Age of Rebellion" update is officially live, oh hell yes!

- 7 locations

- 2 new reinforcement units

- 4 new blasters

- 4 Capital ships for co-op

- Hero Improvements

- AI upgrades

- 2 new Heroes vs. Villains maps

No Man's Sky

Just trying it out before I go full VR with it. Is alot different, I think I last played it before they added the base building to it, idk. My original No Man's Sky disk somehow wont work, says corrupted so I got it from Gamefly. Built my first, crappy, base.

Payday 2

Still practicing my stealth. I was soo close to stealthing Scarface's Mansion. Wish you could save at any point and reload but I know thatll make it too easy.

Man I wish my bestfriend would download this and see if itll work from my house

Edited by TheTRIsetMaster908

Graveyard Keeper

I can already tell that I'll be quite addicted to this... kinda looks & feels like an Animal Crossing/Stardew Valley mashup, and the dark humor is well woven into all of the character dialog that I've encountered.

Best part is, it didn't cost me anything... won a copy of it during a live stream Friday night.

Graveyard Keeper is a great game. I played it for a while on Xbox because it came out there first...but I really wanted it on Switch, so I kinda stopped playing it. Then I bought the Switch version when that came out, but haven't got around to playing it since then. But, yeah...it's a damn good game.