What Game Are You Playing?

WarGreymon77

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was playing some good ol GTA V online last night. Someone invited me to a custom made Survival mission with 20 waves but I guess it was modded or something because no enemies ever spawned and the waves kept getting beat until it ended. When it was over, the prize money was over $40k. Obviously I did it a few more times to get some more cash. I'm sure Rockstar is gonna find out about that soon and penalize everyone who took advantage of it.

I've been addicted to Forager on Switch. It's like a more simple version of Minecraft, but also similar to Animal Crossing or Stardew Valley in some ways. It's just be a lot of fun for me to play through so far. Hopefully it will continue to hold me over until Animal Crossing does release in...March (?).

Also playing Avengers Alliance 3 again...

Advancing more in the story, and trying to do some of those impossible Infinity trials as well.

Edited by Generations

GTA Online

Just got my rebate back for buying the Arcade. And just found all 54 cards for the suit. Now I need to get the action figures and destroy the rest of the radios

Subnautica

Trying to finish the rocket but just screwing around, collecting, and building

Fallout 76

Just playing some BR with my friend and collecting stuff for ammo

Hitman: Absolution

Having to get used to the controls again, been so long since I played it. I'm loving the remastered version on XB1 though. Absolution is my favourite, well joint favourite with Blood Money. Haven't played the newer ones though.

Still playing Witcher 3.

Remembering how much I dislike Gwent...and I would just skip playing it, but I remember that you need special cards to get an achievement...and I always strive to get whatever achievements I can. Specifically, I remember that you can't go back and get a card from the Baron after a certain point...so I'm kinda struggling through trying to get his special card now...

Edited by Generations

Throw Simulacra 2 in the mix too. Doing it for my channel, even doing Facecam with my phones camera, but not recording audio with the phone, using my Snowball and Audacity. Hopefully itll be good. I enjoyed the last Simulacra, didnt watch it, but I did watch a few Youtubers do it, mainly Jacksepticeye. I enjoy phone text, whatever, based games. I've played a few, Seen(on Googleplay/app store) was a very good one, but I F'ing hated the ending to Seen. Maybe I'll get some attraction/attention on my channel, doubt it. Ok I'll stop rambling lol

Oh and yeah I dont enjoy Gwent, and I hate Caravan in Fallout New Vegas. I just don't understand them. Think my favorite "Gambling" minigame in VideoGames is Liars Dice in Red Dead Redemption 1, I really want to own it myself. I made SO much money playing that game. And now I'm getting the hang of Poker in games, its taken me forever but I'm getting it :lol:

Edited by TheTRIsetMaster908

Madden 20

Slowly building up my receiving core in Ultimate Team... finally have Jerry Rice as my #1 WR, and Terrell Owens as my #2 WR. As a lifelong 49ers fan, I couldn't be happier. That is, until I get my grubby mitts on either a Joe Montana or Steve Young card.

Ive been playing a mix of things lately. The Sims 3, a little bit of WWE 2K19.

Ive not long finished TWD: New Frontier, Ive now started TWD: Michonne, and Ill be playing TWD: Final Season after that.

Fallout 4 | XB1

Using modern gun mods, and armor to turn Nora into a badass Sarah Connor-esque character. Her job is to hunt down those plastic/metal mother*censored*ers (Synthinators) all over The Commonwealth.

Just my way to roleplay her story.

Subnautica, finally going to the inactive Lava Zone. Scary AF down there

Oh boy, suck down there WITH A GHOST LEVIATHAN. Keep quitting and rejoining so I wont lose my TRI-Clops(the cyclops) and have to take the TRI-Moth(Sea moth, yeah I do put TRI in a bunch of things let me be me lol) and go to my base, make dummy torpedoes to distract him to get out. Was down there and finally found Nickle Ore I used the Prawn Suit to drill.

Edited by TheTRIsetMaster908

Star Wars: Battlefront 2

This $17 Celebration Edition upgrade has me hooked on this game after spending almost one year away from it.

All those extra cosmetics and victory poses...oh, and the 4 player co-op mode is very fun to play with friends!

Madden 20

Finally got my grubby mitts on a Walter Payton card for my Ultimate Team... then I won the Good Morning Madden dump truck giveaway on Friday during their live steam, which yielded me several more 90+ rated players for my UT lineup.

Good times!!!