What Game Are You Playing?

WarGreymon77

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Untitled Goose Game was fun.

I want to play it...but everything I've seen points to it being way too short. I already had an experience like that with Donut County. I hate seeing games like that. I feel like Donut County could have been the modern successor to Katamari Damacy...but it was so damn short, and the replay value was basically null.

Kinda feel like Goose Game has done the same thing here. Great little formula, but, it seems way too short. And I guess you could play through and find different ways of achieving the goals. But...that seems like grasping at straws more than anything else.

Playing more of my Genesis Mini now that I found my HDMI splitter. Man...I just love the damn thing. I feel like the selection of games was really well done, and I'm glad there is stuff on here that I never played as a kid, so I can check it out now. I mean...eventually this thing will be modded and then it will just have every game made. But, the vanilla selection from day one is just really stellar. I'm finding Landstalker to be particularly interesting. Really different feel from anything I've played before.

Edited by Generations

Dead by Daylight

Clearing all 3 of my killer dailies... to the tune of almost 100,000 BP (XP)

Feeding those BP into "Left 4 Dead" Bill, so I can get his teachable 'Borrowed Time' perk unlocked for Scoops Ahoy Stevie when I level him up during the double BP weekend - which kicks off later this afternoon.

Street Fighter 2: Special Champion Edition - Sega Genesis

Breaking in the new 6 button Genesis controllers, while I try not to think about the ridiculous amount of quarters I used to pump into the arcade machine back in the day. Yikes! XD

Borderlands 3

Animal Crossing New Leaf

I suggested this to my friend to play because she got a 2DS because I thought she'd like it. And I temporary gave her my stuff so I could do a complete restart, been 3 years since I started and wanted a reset, well this isn't my first reset lol. I STILL WANT BISKIT, who's is my favorite, my town I have I've never seen any of these. I have Fang who's my favorite of this town. Also I had all the Jingle Stuff and almost all Mario, and Balloon. And starting to collect all the wood furniture from shaking trees.

My very first Fortune Cookie was the Hero's Cap, which I never got with the years I played, I want all Zelda items. I have Heros Cap, Fi's Mask, and The Master Sword.

Street Fighter 2: Special Champion Edition - Sega Genesis

Breaking in the new 6 button Genesis controllers, while I try not to think about the ridiculous amount of quarters I used to pump into the arcade machine back in the day. Yikes! XD

I remember buying this game from Toys R Us when it first came out for $70. Now I can just do it on my computer in a few seconds for free lol

Ghostbusters: The Video Game Remastered - PS4

The addition of "In Loving Memory of Harold Ramis" as the game loaded up brought a tear to my eye... and the exclusion of online co-op also brought a tear to my eye, that mode was so much fun to play with friends on the PS3.

Played Call of Duty Mobile waiting for my friend for her birthday, and after I got home when I couldn't sleep. My very first Battle Royale game, I freaking won, with 8 kills. Now why cant I be this good with Blackout :lol: I know it auto shoots, ect. But was amazed I won. Kinda fun

Played Call of Duty Mobile waiting for my friend for her birthday, and after I got home when I couldn't sleep. My very first Battle Royale game, I freaking won, with 8 kills. Now why cant I be this good with Blackout :lol: I know it auto shoots, ect. But was amazed I won. Kinda fun

I stopped caring about the main CoD games after Black Ops 3, my little nephew told me about CoD Mobile so I downloaded it and so far I'm really enjoying it.

codm-2019-10-06-03-35-55.jpg

I just won a few matches myself, I suck at CoD. My username in this game is the same as my PSN name.

Edited by Spamming Nooblet

Dead by Daylight

Knocking off some ring rust before Behavior kicks off the Halloween event, whenever that is exactly... and monthly rank reset happens on the 13th, so yeah - gotta work on more survivor & killer progress.

Wreckfest. I had it preordered, and then cancelled because I didn't think it was gonna be worth full price. Then my brother gave it to me for my birthday anyway. It has its flaws, but I'm enjoying it. One downside is the obnoxiously long loadtimes. Also, terrible music. But, the game itself is fun (albeit frustrating at times).

Edited by Generations