What Game Are You Playing?

WarGreymon77

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Borderlands 3 Baby

I actually like Fl4K's Rakk ability. Reminds me of Bioshock Infinite with the Murder of Crows Vigor. I currently have Cryofreeze on it, working on fire. Also have Cryofreeze on Zanes Double, when switch places it cryo damage near it

Pokemon Sun Me and my bestfriend now are trading and battling. Got my Gengar and Alakazam by trading. And got alot of starters and a Ditto so I can breed and give to him

First Minecraft house is always shit.

In fact, when I played, I always had a shitty house. I would just find the side of a promising mountain, build a rudimentary box with a roof...a door, two windows...then start digging straight down. Add a starcaise, some torches, a door...and go down, down, down. I would just mine the inside of my house. Lol. I still do that when I play. I would also get completely lost underground and then be forced to dig up, which you're not supposed to do (for...reasons). Then I would pop out on the sea floor, and flood everything I just dug, and have to swim up for my life. Hahaha. Ah...good times.

First Minecraft house is always shit.

In fact, when I played, I always had a shitty house. I would just find the side of a promising mountain, build a rudimentary box with a roof...a door, two windows...then start digging straight down. Add a starcaise, some torches, a door...and go down, down, down. I would just mine the inside of my house. Lol. I still do that when I play. I would also get completely lost underground and then be forced to dig up, which you're not supposed to do (for...reasons). Then I would pop out on the sea floor, and flood everything I just dug, and have to swim up for my life. Hahaha. Ah...good times.

I ... found out the hard way why NOT to dig up. I was lavanated. Lesson bloody learned LOL

Sonic the Hedgehog - Sega Genesis Mini

Kicking it in those 1991 feels, and I don't ever wanna leave. Simpler times, simpler looking games.

I actually still have my original Sega Genesis with the Sonic the Hedgehog game that came packed with it. Hanging on to it more so for sentimental reasons than for value.

My Genesis doesn't work anymore though, same for my N64. Not sure why. Also the artwork on some of the cartridges is faded purely from putting it in and out of the cartridge slot. There's something about playing a game from a cartridge for us old timers that a CD just can't give you sometimes.

My Genesis doesn't work anymore though, same for my N64. Not sure why. Also the artwork on some of the cartridges is faded purely from putting it in and out of the cartridge slot. There's something about playing a game from a cartridge for us old timers that a CD just can't give you sometimes.

Red Dead Online

Leveling up my 'Trader' role by hunting pristine animals to turn into Cripps

Collecting tarot cards, collectibles, and other items for the Gypsy

Completed the new 'Legendary' bounty hunter mission... which seemed to have the right kind of difficulty, which was nice

Fallout 4 | XB1

Salvage Beacons FTW. And Sim Settlements as well. Also trying out a Vivid Fallout - All In One Texture Pack. Looks good, also got the Darker Nights (Medium) along with Fogout as well. Having fun just exploring, and doing side quests. Codsworth is now my favourite companion.