What Game Are You Playing?

WarGreymon77

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope to be playing Ultimate Alliance 3 sooner rather than later. But, I know it's coming via UPS, which means those fools have a window as late as 8pm to deliver...and they usually deliver five minutes before I have to go somewhere. So...yeah, the next thing I will be playing is Ultimate Alliance 3. Whenever it gets here.

Edited by Generations

Just started Spidey PS4 today. Haven't touched a Spidey game since Ultimate on PS2. I like it. Gotta get use to the combat though. It's kicking my ass and I'm not using all of the tools the game is giving me

Heavy Rain

This game was sooooo ahead of its time when it originally launched on the PS3... just hope I can remember how to get the platinum trophy all over again.

And the really good part? This game was included with the *free* Detroit Become Human download!

Dead by Daylight

Absolutely loving the Freddy rework thus far, both as survivor and as killer. There's more mind game potential, and sealing off survivor loops with his (new) blood snares are so damn satisfying.

Now BHVR just needs to hurry up and get Bill from Left 4 Dead launched on PS4 already.

"Shut up and take my money" (Unless it's a free addition to the game, but yeah...) XD

Edited by NegativeCreep

I just finished "Horace".

It's a platformer, a challenging one at that, and I wasn't to keen on the art style and everything since I'm not a fan of pixelated nostalgic art design. And for the first hour, I was kinda iffy about it but very intrigued, after only a few hours, I was captivated... In the end, I was left heartbroken like I rarely do with games.

I'll be writting more about it when I get myself together :lol:

I really need to get back and finish Red Dead Redemption 2

I'm also trying to get the DLC missions for Spider-Man I kept putting it off

Also want to finish Subnautica and The Forest I'm at the near end of both.

After a week's worth of waiting... Left 4 Dead Bill has finally made his appearance on consoles!

And ah dang I forgot Bill was coming, was he free? Cant really play DBD at my house currently. Its laggy(have not great internet but wasn't this bad when I first played it here)

Edited by TheTRIsetMaster908

After a week's worth of waiting... Left 4 Dead Bill has finally made his appearance on consoles!

And ah dang I forgot Bill was coming, was he free? Cant really play DBD at my house currently. Its laggy(have not great internet but wasn't this bad when I first played it here)

Yeah, it was a part of their mid-chapter game update...

Along with Bill being *free* as a playable survivor, all of the original 4 survivors from DbD received free cosmetics that are based on the Left 4 Dead franchise.

Dwight got Ellis cosmetics

Meg got Zoey cosmetics

Jake got Francis cosmetics

Claudette got Rochelle cosmetics

MLB The Show 19

Back on that Diamond Dynasty grind, almost have another Conquest board 100% cleared.

Also need to remember to open all of the card packs in my inventory, along with those Twitch drops from their live streams.