What Game Are You Playing?

WarGreymon77

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Injustice 2. Took me a while to realize how awesome this game is.

It is, but when it first came out I played it every single day for 3 months trying to get alot of Gear. I burned myself out HARD on it. Main thing I hate is not alot of special skins like Injustice 1. And the mobile game gets EVERYTHING. And STILL gets updated, most recent was Shazam. All I want from the mobile are the CW skins.

And I really hated that it took them, basically until all the DLC was out. To give Green Arrow a hood lol

Injustice 2. Took me a while to realize how awesome this game is.

It is, but when it first came out I played it every single day for 3 months trying to get alot of Gear. I burned myself out HARD on it. Main thing I hate is not alot of special skins like Injustice 1. And the mobile game gets EVERYTHING. And STILL gets updated, most recent was Shazam. All I want from the mobile are the CW skins.

And I really hated that it took them, basically until all the DLC was out. To give Green Arrow a hood lol

I hear you. I'm just trying to max out Superman. Kinda wish they just gave us the ability to change the colors of the gear like in superstar threads. I could care less about additional gear.

Red Dead Online

Bank robbery mission... hell yeah

Seven daily objectives to choose from, to keep your streak alive... hell yeah

Bolt action rifle with express rounds... hell yeah

Poker is back... oh hell yeah

Dont crucify me for saying this but..

Fallout 76

Tags because of long boring text

Since it's free for a week, I got it downloaded and tried to see if itll work at my house(stated before my crap internet) and it does work so I can play with my 2 friends(whom are married to each other) and its enjoyable with others. And glad itll add talking NPCs soon.

Also bought it for just $7.99 off of Gamefly, gonna see if I can Gamefly it and buy it that way too, if so then I'll gamefly another copy. Or make another Gamefly account, free trial, and buy another for $7.99(cant buy 2 of the same for some reason on gamefly)

It does has a delay for me, like if I shoot or hit something, it doesn't do it for like a second or 2. Sometimes looting takes a few seconds. Main problem is RADAWAY. I need that badly. Our base is near a water faucet that'll give me dirty water I can boil. Dont want another disease...idk how long I had this, but I had a disease cure...

Cadence of Hyrule (Switch)

Forza Horizon 4 Lego Speed Champions (XB1)

The Lego expansion for Forza Horizon 4 is one of the best examples of doing DLC perfectly. You get so much content for your money. You really can't beat this shit. I love it.

Edited by Generations

Sonic Mania. It's free on PS4, and it's classic Sonic. Can't beat that.

I have Sonic Mania on my PC but I want to get it again for PS4 so I can use Share Play. I didn't realize how easy the modern 3D boost Sonic games were until I reached Flying Battery in Mania. That boss fight was a bitch, I even know where every single extra life box in both acts are because of it. Is the free one the Mania Plus expansion or the original one?

Watch Dogs 2

Completed a few missions, did a little exploring and hacking bank accounts. I'm loving the melee in this game, makes sneaking a lot more fun. And this is coming from a guy who hates sneaking missions lol.

Metro Exodus

Finally got around to downloading it on PS4 earlier today, and so far I've played about 2 hours, and having a lot of fun stealthing. And of course, looting. I can never pass by loot and not pick it up. No I can't.

Fallout 76, been having fun playing with my 2 bestfriends. Bought a copy from Amazon for $17 and 2 copys from Gamefly for $4 and $8. Gave them 2, which I told them to pay me back at anytime they want, no rush.

Hell having some fun playing solo, been working on my house. AH My friend is so lucky, a perk pack gave him the Lead Belly level 3 perk where he takes no rads from eating or drinking. Lucky basterd. I need that perk asap. Just taught him today how the Perk system worked with the S.P.E.C.I.A.L's

Fallout 76

Been having fun playing, with the 2XP weekend I've already gained 4 levels.

Just the main problem playing, is because of my internet, there is a delay or lag when I shoot. I'll shoot something, 1.2. Then they get hit. I cant melee because of it. Heck enemies will melee me from feet away and I'll take damage(and briefly go invisible because of one legendary armor)

I wish melee would work because I like melee, heck im(was) doing a run if Fallout 4 melee only, 0 bullets fired(only gun was water gun and I had to for the Nuka World DLC) Its just fun, I've found really cool melee weapons I only can sell or gift friends. That's really the main problem atm.

Well..not really because my stash box is almost full. Its mostly junk, but its junk I need to craft. Hell I'm low on stuff I need like Acid, or Adhesive.

Edited by TheTRIsetMaster908