What Game Are You Playing?

WarGreymon77

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Waiting to get out of classes today so I can go home and play Days Gone

I know the feels... hoping my copy is waiting for me in the mailbox when I get out of work.

I used to do that but got tired of the waiting so I just get digital and pre-load all my games now lol

I'm finally finishing Sonic Mania on my PC. Until yesterday I was stuck on the Flying Battery boss (which can suck my nuts) for months. Yesterday after turning on the game for the 1st time in a while I ended up beating that boss on my 1st try, I was pissed. After that I coasted through every level and now I'm up to Metallic Madness which I'm guessing is one of the last levels.

Just got SpiderMan for PS4 from the pawn shop for 12 bucks.

It had a few couple deep scratches that wouldnt install the game, but I applied some toothpaste, deodorant and got it running. What a steal.

Also got Mario Kart for switch for $20. So a total of $32 lol

Been playing off and on

1. Star Wars: The Old Republic (90+% of my time)

2. Resident Evil 3: Nemesis (PS)

3. The Sims 2 (PC)

And I just bought River City: Tokyo Rumble, though I won't be playing it for a while.

I've gotta tell you, though. The most disappointing thing about The Sims 2 on this Windows 10 PC is the startup time. Loading inside the game isn't a big deal, but the actual launch takes 4 minutes before I even get to the EA logo. The game's loading screen are actually pretty fast, and I think I know why. The game may be installed on HDD, but a lot of stuff (neighborhoods, sims, custom content) is in the documents folder, which is on the SSD.

As for Resident Evil 3, I'm playing it on hard mode. I've never actually beaten this game without a GameShark before. It's the only classic-style RE game that I've never beaten without cheats, and I'm also going to try to do it without my strategy guide either. Kind of a blind run. Of course the challenge here is old Nemmy himself, and the RE3-exclusive gunpowder system.

Edited by WarGreymon77

Grinding away at Mortal Kombat 11. Halfway done with achievements. Still an inconceivable amount of unlockables though.

Also, using my $12 Amazon basics wired Xbox controller to play a competitive fighting game, and it feels great. Showing no signs of breaking down, no sticking buttons, no problems at all. Just goes to show, too many people have preconceived notions about what "quality" means.

Edited by Generations

Grinding away at Mortal Kombat 11. Halfway done with achievements. Still an inconceivable amount of unlockables though.

Also, using my $12 Amazon basics wired Xbox controller to play a competitive fighting game, and it feels great. Showing no signs of breaking down, no sticking buttons, no problems at all. Just goes to show, too many people have preconceived notions about what "quality" means.

Amazon Basics is a surprisingly good brand overall.

I've been playing games lately on my laptop using a Dual Shock-like gamepad. Games like the Deadpool 2013 game, Tomb Raider 2013, Sonic Mania, and Super Mario 64 online multiplayer.

Been hoping around from SVR 08, 07, and 2K19.

That's a game of the series that I certainly don't miss.

MLB The Show '19... trying to clear the Mother's Day Conquest board, and get that sweet Mother's Day baseball bat skin unlocked. In addition to any other unlockable goodies within the same Conquest board.

Red Dead Online... they finally dropped the "beta" in its title screen, and Poker was finally added as well.

Good times, it's finally starting to remind me more of RDR1's online experience.