What Game Are You Playing?

WarGreymon77

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Black Ops 4 Zombies. Almost have every gun with their operator mod. Idk if I'll Prestige them, I did on the Strife twice and the Tommy Gun, ICR, and another I can't think. Just want the weapons strong so whenever I'll attempt any EE I'll have a better chance. I'm still nowhere near good to do the EE solo. But I'm way better than I was. I still never have done an EE before

Borderlands Game of the Year Edition PS4

Borderlands 2 PS4

Borderlands Pre Sequel PS4

Since Borderlands 3 got announced I've been on a Borderlands run(cant think of a word so had to say run, driving me crazy I can't think of said word lol)

WHY DO SOME OF MY POSTS KEEPS POSTING TWICE. I CLICK IT JUST ONE TIME

Edited by TheTRIsetMaster908

MLB The Show '19

Finalized the jersey & hat logo for my Diamond Dynasty team... the New Orleans Chiefs!

Finished a few of the 'MLB Moments' within the Diamond Dynasty mode.

Played through more of Mitch Kramer's '2019 Road to the Show' minor league progression.

Edited by NegativeCreep

Animal Crossing: Wild World

Felt the need to check in on my town, since my last login was ages ago. Needless to say, I spent the better part of an hour pulling the weeds that grew all over the place.

:laugh:

Animal Crossing: Wild World

Felt the need to check in on my town, since my last login was ages ago. Needless to say, I spent the better part of an hour pulling the weeds that grew all over the place.

:laugh:

Animal Crossing dicussion in spoiler

I need to check my New Leaf town. Or just start over again. I WANT BISCUIT BACK! He was my favorite him and Stinky, whose room I loved since its wrestling themed. I dont want to start over because my upstairs room is FILLED with Mario Items, I mean ALOT. Like every Mario item in the game lol. And my north room is FILLED with the Jingle(Christmas) items. Heck I should try and find a cheep copy and just keep my old Profile and get a new one and start over. Wish there was multiple saves.

I only got really into Animal Crossing because of the YouTuber Chuggaaconroy with his New Leaf LP. Which was one of the reasons I bought a 3DS

Borderlands 2 for right now, doing a Kreig Run, ITS SO FUN. His Melee is great, I just got the skill where I use Dynamite in fight for your life lol, sucks I can't shoot but it's fine. And while I was playing, I heard Kreigs scream and thought....wait a dang minute...THATS BEERUS FROM DRAGON BALL SUPER. I looked up Kreig on Wiki, saw his voice actor, clicked on his name and Poof. It Was. Now I love this character even more. Heck, Hercule, CELL, and Supreme/Elder Kai is also in this game :lol:

Black Ops 4 Zombies

UGH tried to do the Easter Egg on Classified, only way is to reach round 150. There is a glitch to get God Mode and they wont attack you, and I made it to round 94 until I quit, it was taking over 10 minutes per round and It would take even more hours to get to the round, do the math, I should have Prestiged, I would have maxed leveled by the time I quit lol. But Classified EE, F*ck You. But oh if a God mode glitch is found in the other maps, sign me up for my first Easter Egg. I've NEVER completed a single one before. Back then I SUCKED HORRIBLY. And was a burden to my friends I played with. If me now could play with them then I'd have an EE done. But can only play it with my friend at his house. Because I've said it before I HATE MY INTERNET CONNECTION But I do love it at the same time because even out of data I can watch YouTube no problem.

Well this rambled on, just in a posting mood :lol:

Borderlands 2

Still playing Kreig, doing some DLC missions to level up. I was doing the middle skill tree, but since I love throwing my axe I did the left skill tree that make my Axe have Dynamite that explodes when thrown. Now I'm doing the middle because I want the last skill to make him become a Super Badass. I did have the skill where you use Dynamite instead of guns in Fight For Your Life, it was eh, yeah sometimes it works, sometimes it dont. Need to farm some eridium so I can get more space for my backpack mostly so I can carry more guns. Need to have multiple elemental weapons, corrosive for robots, shock for shield, ect

Guest Shades of Cool

Marvel: Ultimate Alliance on pc

Been working on some mod stuff, so I haven't started the game quite yet. But I'll probably start it tonight.

Fire Pro World, lots and lots of Fire Pro World. Ever since Fire Promoter came and I learned the cheat to having a roster of more than 6 wrestlers from the very beginning, and replacing the generated promotions with the real world promotions I've created outside the mode, I havent been able to put it down. When I do manage it, I'm mostly playing Wolfenstein New Order, I want to finish that and then go directly into playing New Colossus, the most recent Wolfenstein game. When not playing Wolfenstein, its NBA 2k19. Still have yet to complete Spider-Man, and God Of War., I'll get back to those eventually. I'm trying to beat all these games before Days Gone comes out. I got it on digital pre-order, and I know majority of my time will be spent in the zombie and crook infested post apocalypse.

Edited by Paulie Walnuts

My bestfriend got The Forest and MY INTERNET DIDNT MAKE ME LAG. That's freaking awesome I can play that with him Online and survive together

Now we need his wife to get The Forest also and would help things go faster. We just build a house boat, we are short on water, we have a pond near our "Base" and water collectors. Need Rabbit and Deer skin badly now to make pouches and water skins. Last location is near the Rebreather cave which is awesome

Still The Forest

Spoiler Tag since alot of text lol

in Singleplayer I now have the Climbing Axe, tidied up around my base making it look better. Build more Large Cabinets for storage, build a quiver. Now I need the Modern Bow and Warmsuit. I'm not gonna beat the story till day 100 for the Trophy

And now my friends wife has the game so we all 3 can play, got a house build, now working on a wall. Near our base was the Rebreather, and we Ran and got the Modern Axe to help chop down trees faster. In need of turtle shells for water collectors. All 3 have water skins. I had to make a pouch for berries to make poison arrows. Gonna make alot of bird houses around the house to collect feathers lol. MAN it's so fun playing with other people. I'm the slaughterer since I've played this game more, I use alot of fire Arrows. And glad our base is near a cave with wristwatches to make bombs. Also glad our base is near a mini pond so we can catch fish. Need alot more drying racks to dry food. Best way for food since it will never spoil

Next need to get the Crossbow since it's very near our location.

So glad we have it where they can't destroy our buildings. Past few nights we been getting attcked by alot of them. And I mean we had like 10 attack us at once. Good thing for fire arrows

When looking for a turtle shell I ran to where may base is in Singleplayer. WOW I did alot of work. It's so empty there. Thinking of making another house on the water, not a boat house but a house on a custom floor on the water.

Today we did ALOT got our wall build, got the crossbow, and the glider blueprints, which also had the tower and church, got the Gazebo built. My friend called me early today and said it get on, and we played all day lol. But..SO MUCH F'ING WOOD WE NEED FOR THE TOWER AND CHURCH. Like OMG SO MUCH!. AND he didnt have regrow trees on all game so had that turned on. Got me and him a quiver, and stick bag, need the modern bow like asap

Idk why I'm posting all this, just feel like it.

Defiance 2050 - Public Test Server (on PC)

Spent a number of hours over the weekend play testing the new event that's making its way to the live servers soon... called "Event Horizon". Seemed like there was some fun to be had at the event arkfalls, just hoping that it's enough to bring some of my bros back to the game.

Guess I'll just have to wait and see, since the PTS is closing this afternoon. *shrug*

Edited by NegativeCreep

Fallout 76 (PS4)

Haven't played the game in what seems like forever, noticed my PS4 was downloading another update... decided to give it a spin. Just wish more PSN friends were online when I played, it got kinda stale roaming West Virginia solo - sadly, I didn't play for very long.

Expected so much more from this game, being one of my favorite game series and all.