What Game Are You Playing?

WarGreymon77

Red Dead Redemption 2 and Online. I'm trying to get the Snake Hat in Online and I need to be level 29, also trying to make a western version of my outfit in GTA Online With the Oxblood Leather Jacket/Pants/Boots/Gloves. I got red leather gloves, pants, boots, a coat, there is better looking red coats but it's the best I can afford now lol. But I want that snake hat, the only other hat that looks badass to me is the one with the Blackrose Bounty Hunter outfit. I just select the outfit and change all the rest but the hat

Also hey Fallout is my S*it well New Vegas and 3. Way better than 4. Yes 4 has some things better but New Vegas is still my heart and favorite.

Edited by TheTRIsetMaster908

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Beat Cop on Switch. Pretty damn fun. I like how you have free reign to be a dirty or clean cop, work with one of the two gangs (or neither), write tickets for real offenses or bullshit ones, etc. Kinda makes me want a full-blown cop game from Rockstar or something. The 2D side-scrolling cop game is fun...but imagine what we could have if we basically got GTA Cop Edition (LA Noire was cool...but something modern would be fun). I think Rockstar could build a hell of a compelling game around the story of a crooked cop.

NBA 2K19, just beat the Prelude so I'm in the Park now, my friend has been bugging me to beat it so I can join him lol.

And got Watch Dogs 2 download so gonna play that later also. I need to beat Red Dead 2 first. Hell I have so many games I've bought, started, and havent finished

I procrastinate alot

Smackdown vs Raw 2006

I still loove the living crap out of it. Probably my favorite wrestling game ever.

100% This, both me and my bestfriend would agree. I played the HELL out of this game. It's my first game I played when I started full time in 2006. My go to was Rey Mysterio. And I loved the story's. Like Teddy Long getting ran over and it could be your rival or YOU. Man good times. AND its because of this game that I'm called Triset. Created a tall, red skull masked, super Sayian hair, with a backwards hat and Matt Hardy pants. And my then step-brother named him Triset, and I asked if I could use that name and I thought of a new one for him, and to this day I'm called Triset

SvR 2006 was awesome. I still play SvR 2007 sometimes on my Xbox 360 as well. I loved the control layout for those games. I would much rather have the controls be like that now, where you have to run by pressing Y or triangle, and grappling with the control stick was much better. Once they introduced the free-running ability with the triggers people started to just run around in circles and do more running attacks and it ruined the feel of the matches. Plus grappling with just one of the buttons limited the amount of grapples you could do. You could do a grapple in one of four directions with the control stick, plus stronger grapples by holding the bumper button. Man I miss those controller layouts.

Dead by Daylight

New killer - The Plague

New survivor - 'thicklicious' Jane Romero

New map - Temple of Purgation

And rumor has it, the upcoming chapter is going to the based on the Evil Dead franchise. So hyped!

Guest Shades of Cool

Smackdown vs Raw 2006

I still loove the living crap out of it. Probably my favorite wrestling game ever.

100% This, both me and my bestfriend would agree. I played the HELL out of this game. It's my first game I played when I started full time in 2006. My go to was Rey Mysterio. And I loved the story's. Like Teddy Long getting ran over and it could be your rival or YOU. Man good times. AND its because of this game that I'm called Triset. Created a tall, red skull masked, super Sayian hair, with a backwards hat and Matt Hardy pants. And my then step-brother named him Triset, and I asked if I could use that name and I thought of a new one for him, and to this day I'm called Triset

It was just amazing on every level. That Teddy story was one of the best, the fact that you could be the one who run him down. Yet you still try to figure it out, even though you already knew it was you was just great. I loved it when Jericho did too. That's awesome! Glad to know that's where it came from.

SvR 2006 was awesome. I still play SvR 2007 sometimes on my Xbox 360 as well. I loved the control layout for those games. I would much rather have the controls be like that now, where you have to run by pressing Y or triangle, and grappling with the control stick was much better. Once they introduced the free-running ability with the triggers people started to just run around in circles and do more running attacks and it ruined the feel of the matches. Plus grappling with just one of the buttons limited the amount of grapples you could do. You could do a grapple in one of four directions with the control stick, plus stronger grapples by holding the bumper button. Man I miss those controller layouts.

Same. Those controls were the pinnacle of controls, I loved grappling with the analogue.

Edited by Shades of Cool

Black Ops 4 Zombies, the new map Ancient Evil. I like this map. Love the Shield on this. And the EE is almost solved. I'll do a EE one day. Getting better at it, I use to SUCK at Zombies, now I can hold my own. The Bots help too. And if I want I can Prestige level 3 but I want to upgrade my Weapons first

Oh with the update we get a free Weapons Crate..and...I GOT THE DANG MKII SWAT!!!! YES IVE WANTED THAT GUN. I was not able to get that gun from the last Tier Tower and I've got it from the box many times in Zombies and have leveled it up but NEVER was able to put stuff on it because it was locked. It's the MKII version but I'm able to use it. That made me smile hard. I loved using it in Zombies. Now I can level it up. And now I have each weapon, except the Switch Blade gun that's at the Tier 100 of the current tower. With me going up 2 towers a day I'll get it for sure.

AND they made it where we can use the special skins on each weapon without having to have Gold Camo. The moving skins I'm talking about.

Edited by TheTRIsetMaster908