What Game Are You Playing?

WarGreymon77

In addition to KH3 and DA:I I've been playing Until Dawn. I love horror but I'm such a coward when I'm the one in control. I've also been playing while my older sister watches and chooses some decisions, who hates scary stuff in general. Well she likes watching some horror stuff but hates being scared. Anyways, it's been a lot of fun so far (for both of us). It's cool having someone to experience a game with.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NBA2K19 playing the Prelude so I can play with my friend in MyCourt

And High Flying I dont like playing horror games either. Being chased gives me anxiety, but Until Dawn is nothing to me. Good game, story, visuals, ok voice Acting

Edited by TheTRIsetMaster908

Black Ops 4. Played all night Saturday, and did a round 15 Zombies Tier skip today. I got the Ritchtofen Special Order and had to get it before it expired, same with the Barbarians. I HAD to get the KAP 45 Gun. And wanted the Rock Paper Sicssor taunt. Oh and about MP, Nomad WAS my Multiplayer Main because I love Mesh Mining People. Oh Battery is now my favorite. Dat Cluster Grenade and Grenade Launcher Though. Love if I get killed, me throwing the Cluster right before and getting and afterlife kill :lol: . Zero is my friends favorite(I really like her too), until Outrider is added tomorrow because it's like Sparrow, has a bow and arrow. Also got her facepaint that looks like Demon Finn Balor. Idk I like the female taunts way better than the Male taunts. Man I would like to get Dempsy and Nikolai only way is to pay $60 to get Coins and use them for a tier skip. I'd have the whole ultimis crew. I bet they will be added later. AND TRANSIT CREW WILL BE ADDED IN THE UPDATE

Edit..Only Misty from the crew is in..

Edited by TheTRIsetMaster908

Black Ops 4 atleast once a day playing Zombies and get to round 15 so I get a tier skip. I need Misty and The Warden's characters in Blackout. Since I cant play Blackout/MP at my house, and can only play those at my friend's, Zombies is the only way I can rank up when I'm not there.

Also the new perk in Zombies is SO OP and I love it lol. Oh I'm definitely getting all the Bowie Knife skins now. I got all the regular ones, just need the Special ones like, knive crawlers, ect

Started playing Far Cry 5. Late on this one, I know...

But, it's a great game. I was a bit wary about whether I would like it at all. I'm not a big shooter fan. But...this is like a combination of Just Cause, GTA, and Fallout. It's like the perfect combination of parts that I enjoy from all of those games.

Edited by Generations

Anthem. I'm having a lot of fun with it so far, really like the characters too. Thought I made a mistake choosing storm as my first javelin, seeing as I'll be solo-ing when possible, but it's been working very well for me so far.

I'm at the part where you have to do a bunch of tasks to "prove yourself". Read about this part and was dreading it but I had nearly everything done already. Biggest pain will probably be repairing javelins (reviving players). Guess I'll just have to hang around people in freeplay and hope they go down.

EDIT: Turns out I can just create a new pilot and the javelins you repair in the prologue carry over to your other pilot, awesome. Now I just need to open 7 more treasure chests and I'm good to go. If I can't find any laying around I'll just need to do world events which haven't been too difficult so far.

Edited by High Flying Maniac