What Game Are You Playing?

WarGreymon77

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Graveyard Keeper on Xbox Game Pass. *censored*ing great game. Needs to be on Switch. Basically Stardew Valley, but with a graveyard instead of a farm (but still has farming elements, because why not?). Yeah, though...I played this for about an hour before, and I'm hooked. Very easy to play for ten minutes and then not be able to stop.

Edited by Generations

Played some of Uncharted 4 Survival with my friend. Oh that'll work but multiplayer won't for me. Dang internet. Well this is fun to

Also some more Arcade of Far Cry 5. Looking for Escape Room type maps like the journey map called 10 Rooms

Pinball FX3 for Switch.

I had this for Xbox, and it was fun...but, I didn't play it nearly as much as I am on Switch. I already bought half the tables, and I play it pretty much whenever I have free time. Now I just need November to get here, so I can have my FlipGrip for turning the screen vertical.

Pokémon Quest. Inever thought I would have so much fun with a game like this.

Streets of Red: Devils Dare Deluxe

Both of these pack way more hours than you would expect. Think I have 45 hours in Quest.

And Streets of Red I played about a dozen different times to get the different endings. Liked that game a lot.

Pokémon Quest. Inever thought I would have so much fun with a game like this.

Streets of Red: Devils Dare Deluxe

Both of these pack way more hours than you would expect. Think I have 45 hours in Quest.

And Streets of Red I played about a dozen different times to get the different endings. Liked that game a lot.

Right! Loving my Switch right now.

Well...I've now purchased every single table in Pinball FX3. I'm addicted. Probably the most that I've ever spent on DLC for anything. Not sure on the total...but it was definitely more than any full game would have been. I wish I could have just paid a single price for the entire thing and saved some cash...but that's where the "free to play" conundrum occurs.

PES2019 - Oh my God I love this game, this might actually just be the best football game I've ever played. Every match is unique, and it is so beautifully paced as well.