What Game Are You Playing?

WarGreymon77

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably gonna play Dead by Daylight with 2 or 3 of my friends soon since it's Free for Playstation Plus this month but mmmm...I BOUGHT THE GAME LIKE A MONTH AGO THIS HAS HAPPENED TO ME FOR 3 MONTHS STRAIGHT! FIRST HEAVY RAIN, THEN BEYOND TWO SOULS NOW THIS. But I'm happy my other friend will be able to play this with my and my best friend...still, just salty lol. BUT the DBD community will get bigger and more to play with

BUT the DBD community will get bigger and more to play with

Yeah, it's going to be great to finally have the chance to play DbD with our nephew... who has wanted to give it a try for the longest time now.

The "Scorching Summer BBQ" summer event starts tomorrow in DbD as well, so... yay!

Hitman

Ryse: Son of Rome

I was playing Ryse until I got to the barbarian girl boss and I just couldnt beat her. Great game though.

Took me a few tries but figured out it's all about timing with dodging,blocking,shield attacks and a couple of slices. First fight was much better

Shame you didn't finish it. She's the last boss battle with rest being cut scenes and smaller fights.

Bought a Sega Dreamcast off e-bay. I forgot how amazing NFL Blitz 2000 is to play. I was grinning from ear to ear the whole time, I didn't even care that I lost - I was having so much fun doing violently illegal stuff.

Hitman

Ryse: Son of Rome

I was playing Ryse until I got to the barbarian girl boss and I just couldnt beat her. Great game though.

Took me a few tries but figured out it's all about timing with dodging,blocking,shield attacks and a couple of slices. First fight was much better

Shame you didn't finish it. She's the last boss battle with rest being cut scenes and smaller fights.

It's still on my computer. I just hate getting my ass kicked by her again. So I'm not too far from the end?

Bought a Sega Dreamcast off e-bay. I forgot how amazing NFL Blitz 2000 is to play. I was grinning from ear to ear the whole time, I didn't even care that I lost - I was having so much fun doing violently illegal stuff.

If you like sports games try NBA2K1, still my all-time favorite basketball game. Was a good mix of simulation and arcade style, and you had an option to choose either or.

Playing Dead Rising 3 now

My favorite DR game and one of my most played games ever. Best setting for a DR game yet.