What Game Are You Playing?

WarGreymon77

Batman Return to Arkham Asylum. God I HATE the Scarecrow levels. I'd much rather have thugs to face and gargoyles to do inverted takedowns from - proper Batman takedown tactics.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Shades of Cool

Batman Return to Arkham Asylum. Damn, I'd forgotten how much fun this is. Separating one minion and getting his heart rate to "terrified".

Also just completed Transformers: Devastation. Superb game.

Oh, man. I love Arkham Asylum and it's spooky nature. :D

Super Mario Odyssey and Lumines Remastered for Switch. Also bought Owl Boy, but haven't started it yet. Won't do so until I get bored with Mario. Only complaint I have about Odyssey, is that they try to force you to play with the joycons detached...and I play almost exclusively in handheld mode. I don't like them telling me that certain actions (like the spin throw) need to be done with joycon actions. Otherwise, A+ game.

Dead by Daylight... that 2.0.0 game update, though.

Oh... and double blood points (XP) until July 10th. Can hardly wait for the in-game store to open up on Monday, I got some spending to do!

The Crew 2, I'm kinda pissed I can't wear that Red Jacket, because I had to have played the closed beta months ago. Really like that jacket lol. Also ticked I can't upgrade my Maserati that I bought. But still fun to play with my homie. Also my Aston Martin is a Dragon Ball Z car which is freaking awesome to me

Edited by TheTRIsetMaster908

Fallout 4

Hope to play some Defiance 2050 after work today, since I paid for early access on Friday... but like so many others, I've been unable to log in ever since. So much for that 3-4 day early start for Founder Pack backers.

Defiance 2050

Whatever kind of a fix they performed on Monday helped me access the game (finally)... and color me shocked, but 40 items from my 2013 Defiance game (on Xbox 360, no less) were transferred for use in the new game. Sexy time!