What Game Are You Playing?

WarGreymon77

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fallout: New Vegas

Cazadors...I want to shoot the prick in the face with a lever action shotgun, who thought those abominations would be a great addition. Yes I do. I got ambushed by 4 of the *censored*ing things, managed to survive, barely.

Deathclaws may be OP, but if I were invited to a Deathclaw or Cazador party? Deathclaws win!

Oh yeah SCREW those things early game, died so much

They are annoying throughout the game regardless if you're level 1 or 50 lol. I'm doing a no VATS playthrough, due to that annoying freeze bug that happens randomly while using it. And trying to shoot these things is like shooting a fly with a missile launcher!

I miss the OLD VATS glitch, if you put incendiary ammo on your weapon, go in VATS and back out, they will be on fire. That was for the base game, no Full Edition. I killed all the Deathclaws in the Sanctuary place in NV

Cazadors...I want to shoot the prick in the face with a lever action shotgun, who thought those abominations would be a great addition. Yes I do. I got ambushed by 4 of the *censored*ing things, managed to survive, barely.

Deathclaws may be OP, but if I were invited to a Deathclaw or Cazador party? Deathclaws win!

Oh yeah SCREW those things early game, died so much

They are annoying throughout the game regardless if you're level 1 or 50 lol. I'm doing a no VATS playthrough, due to that annoying freeze bug that happens randomly while using it. And trying to shoot these things is like shooting a fly with a missile launcher!

I miss the OLD VATS glitch, if you put incendiary ammo on your weapon, go in VATS and back out, they will be on fire. That was for the base game, no Full Edition. I killed all the Deathclaws in the Sanctuary place in NV

Speaking of glitches? I do like the extra perks glitch in Goodsprings, very useful for console gamers, like an unofficial mod so to speak lol.

Anyway, playing a new character in Fallout 4. Downloaded New Vegas mods (Caravan Shotgun, 9mm Pistol, 10mm SMG, Assault Carbine, Service Rifle, Minutemen NCR, NCR Ranger Armor, Dustbowl)

Yonder the Cloud Catcher Chronicles for Switch.

Awesome game. Will help fill the empty void that Nintendo has left with no Animal Crossing. That's what it feels like...Animal Crossing collecting, crafting and odjobs...mixed with Legend of Zelda character design, music, and quests...and Breath of the Wild open exploration. Great game. Hard to put down.

Batman Return to Arkham Asylum. Damn, I'd forgotten how much fun this is. Separating one minion and getting his heart rate to "terrified".

Also just completed Transformers: Devastation. Superb game.

Just started Old World Blues, the best DLC in the game by far. Hopefully I won't suffer from repeated crashes this time round, last time I had to abandon ship, save got FUBARD! This, this is why I wish both 3/NV got remastered.