What Game Are You Playing?

WarGreymon77

The Crew 2 beta

Any good?

Still playing Watchdogs II, just so much better than the first one. Transformers Devastation is still giving me great gameplay as well.

Plus I've just got an Option File for PES18 that has given me all the National team squads and kits, so I'm having fun playing random exhibition matches.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

God of War (Gotta finish this)

Hitman (JUST got my Absolution suit doing 5 Silent Assassin Elusive Targets, 5 more for Blood Money)

Detroit Become Human (Haven't played in a few days since I'm doing a LP but it's been storming and don't want to lose footage)

And GTA Online, working on finishing my research for Oppressor Missiles(SO GLAD, I found out about that choose your own research trick)

Edited by TheTRIsetMaster908

Monster Hunter World. Finally settled on the crossbow as my weapon of choice. Still kinda new to the series. And Pukei-Pukeis can eat a dick. I hate those things. I can only imagine how bad the other monsters are gonna be.

Fallout: New Vegas

Cazadors...I want to shoot the prick in the face with a lever action shotgun, who thought those abominations would be a great addition. Yes I do. I got ambushed by 4 of the *censored*ing things, managed to survive, barely.

Deathclaws may be OP, but if I were invited to a Deathclaw or Cazador party? Deathclaws win!

Cazadors...I want to shoot the prick in the face with a lever action shotgun, who thought those abominations would be a great addition. Yes I do. I got ambushed by 4 of the *censored*ing things, managed to survive, barely.

Deathclaws may be OP, but if I were invited to a Deathclaw or Cazador party? Deathclaws win!

Oh yeah SCREW those things early game, died so much

Tried to do the Avenger Set Up for the Doomsday Heist in GTA Online, man SCREW this mission. Getting ambushed in this hanger and dying so easy. Need more than just me and my friend. I need to get my explosive ammo, and armor piercing rounds. Maybe that'll help out some. Wish my internet wasn't so crap I could just invite randoms to help out. Thanks Woods...A downside for being away from people

Edited by TheTRIsetMaster908

Oh yeah SCREW those things early game, died so much

They are annoying throughout the game regardless if you're level 1 or 50 lol. I'm doing a no VATS playthrough, due to that annoying freeze bug that happens randomly while using it. And trying to shoot these things is like shooting a fly with a missile launcher!

Mortal Kombat X

Which system are you playing on?
Xbox

Assassin's Creed Origins

Just got the game

Enjoy!

I just bought it through that big E3 sale, is the online still active?

FIFA 18

Manager Career
Man Utd (me) vs Liverpool

Was 0-3 down at half time, but came back to level 3-3.. Kane almost snatched the victory for us after a superb cross from Bale, but just over the bar! But was happy to take a draw.

Edited by Graeme Jones