What Game Are You Playing?

WarGreymon77

Started Yakuza 6 this morning, and it's pretty sweet.

My first time playing any game in the series. Long-ass intro was a struggle...but all is forgiven now that I'm into the deep-end of ridiculous side quests. I like just walking around Japan, too. Being a tourist in a video game is my kind of jazz.

One of the reasons why I love Yakuza is because I've always wanted to go to Japan, so being able to walk around a city with all the bright lights, the arcades, the wacky clubs etc. really makes me feel like I'm there. I haven't started Yakuza 6 yet, but if it's anything like the others, you're in for a great experience.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Playing 'Death Road to Canada' on Switch. Very fun game, tbh...only complaint is that it runs sluggish as shit, and I think it's by design (though, I don't know why they would design it like that). Might be that I need to increase the athletic skill of my people or something, but that kinda sucks...starting them off so sluggish that the game actually feels like it's lagging...which is honestly how it is.

Anyway, basically Oregon Trail with zombies. Fun game. Likes to throw curveballs at you when you're doing well. Had a pretty good run, then lost my entire group to a horde, then got killed trying to flee from bandits.

Back to God of War and Hitman and possibly GTA Online with the log in money thing they got right now, screw Bloodborne with the dang defiled chalice dungeon. I wouldn't get my butt kicked if it didn't lower our health. Atleast I got all 3 endings. 2 short trophies away from Platinum but I'm done

Edited by TheTRIsetMaster908

Guest Shades of Cool

For some reason...

Dragonball Xenoverse 2 again. Giving it a second chance

It's a great game. People give it too much crap IMO.

Why's that?

The endless tutorials are a pain to sit through.

And... Tbh... It's way to easy. Finished a couple of end game PQs while only being level 5. Even got the Ultimate Finish on one

That shouldn't be possible.

Edited by Wedding Cake

For some reason...

Why's that?

Because of the online. People complain about overpowered moves and getting their asses handed to them online. Yes spammers and cheap players exist, but c'mon. You'd think it's the worst game ever from all the complaints. It's a fun game with good combat and a unique spin on the DBZ story.

@Wedding Cake some stuff is easy, but others aren't. Several of the story events were hard. Cooler and Frieda, Nappa and Vegeta Ape come to mind.

Edited by AgeofSandow

Guest Shades of Cool

For some reason...

Why's that?

Because of the online. People complain about overpowered moves and getting their asses handed to them online. Yes spammers and cheap players exist, but c'mon. You'd think it's the worst game ever from all the complaints. It's a fun game with good combat and a unique spin on the DBZ story.

@Wedding Cake some stuff is easy, but others aren't. Several of the story events were hard. Cooler and Frieda, Nappa and Vegeta Ape come to mind.

Online cheaters are THEE worst. >:( Of course it isn't the worst game ever, I'm sure it's fun.

Edited by Shades of Cool

For some reason...

Why's that?

Well... I was level 35 when I blasted through them, but didn't die once during the Story so far.

Just downloaded an option file for PES18 that has all the legend players, and some really good created ones too - World Legends V European Legends. Maradona is a wonder to behold.

Still haven't installed Return to Arkham yet, or gone back to try and steal the Knight Rider (well it just is) car in Watchdogs II.

Knight Rider car successfully stolen. Watchdogs II now more fun again.

For some reason...

I got it like 3 months back when it was super cheep on PSN. I'm level 90, had to when Super Sayian Blue came out. Played it a bunch with my bro. Way better than Xenoverse 1, and really hope for Xenoverse 3. Still haven't unlocked everyone

And I'm also playing GTA Online a few hours each day, mostly to log on to get that log in bonus cash. And doing 2X money races.

Edited by TheTRIsetMaster908

Digimon World: Next Order (PS4)

I'm on chapter 4, making slow but steady progress. Last generation of my Digimon had 4k-5k stats. I'm gonna play it safe this one last time, but next gen, I'm going for WarGreymon and VenomMyotismon. City prosperity rating 92, I think. Saving Paildramon for last, if I decide to recruit him at all.