What Game Are You Playing?

WarGreymon77

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bought most of the remaining DLC cars on Rocket League that I didn't already have and was finally able to win the league in Pro level in a 2-1 overtime thriller. The 2016 Batmobile really gave me that boost I needed to finally win the league after about a dozen tries.

I decided to use my Xbox Game Pass trial the other day so I'm currently playing NBA Playgrounds as something I can quickly get into after work. I know very little about basketball, but I'm having a blast with it.

This game is pretty cool, it's like the old NBA Jam games. The only gripe and a major one at that that I have with this game is a lack of Kobe Bryant. Other than that it's cool. By the way Xbox has a special on the Game Pass for $1 for the whole month, not sure if it's for everybody or just past subscribers but I took advantage of it last night and will be playing Rise of the Tomb raider pretty soon.

Just started Watchdogs II, still undecided on whether I like it or not, but it's early days. I do like the stun gun.

I decided to use my Xbox Game Pass trial the other day so I'm currently playing NBA Playgrounds as something I can quickly get into after work. I know very little about basketball, but I'm having a blast with it.

This game is pretty cool, it's like the old NBA Jam games. The only gripe and a major one at that that I have with this game is a lack of Kobe Bryant. Other than that it's cool. By the way Xbox has a special on the Game Pass for $1 for the whole month, not sure if it's for everybody or just past subscribers but I took advantage of it last night and will be playing Rise of the Tomb raider pretty soon.

I play my PS4 way more than my XO, but I think the Game Pass could possibly change that after seeing the content on it. I only really bought my Xbox for exclusives so the fact it has the likes of Gears of War and Sea of Thieves on it means I can just play them through this instead of going out and buying them.

Started Yakuza 6 this morning, and it's pretty sweet.

My first time playing any game in the series. Long-ass intro was a struggle...but all is forgiven now that I'm into the deep-end of ridiculous side quests. I like just walking around Japan, too. Being a tourist in a video game is my kind of jazz.

Edited by Generations

Saints Row IV

Had a god awful start to the game, completely forgot the controls, died a few times... finally got my grip on things now. I love this game, it's OTT but *Censored* it, having so much fun I don't even care lol.

Guest Shades of Cool

Batman: The Telltale Series

I saved Catwoman instead of Harvey. Is that bad? I mean, I kinda feel like it's his fate to become Two Face anyway.

Of course not! Catwoman is awesome, and like you said he'll be Two Face eventually anyway.

Edited by Shades of Cool

Just rage quit Assassins Creed Origins

Whoever thought that *censored*ing elephant in Battle Of The Nile was in anyway acceptable clearly didn't bother to actually play the goddamn mission and should be demoted to *censored*ing janitor.

I say rot in hell defiled old Watchdog of the old lords in bloodborne. Can't beat him!

Edit

YES BURN IN HELL FINALLY. After 3 days!

Now I got to beat Amygdala...crap

Edited by TheTRIsetMaster908