What Game Are You Playing?

WarGreymon77

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hitman, got Paris fully mastered. Hope an exclusive target comes up soon for it. Killed everyone on that map :lol:

Search for a guy called "BigMooney06" he does hilarious videos on Youtube where he kills everyone in the map.

I got PES18 in the sale for £12 the other day, It's better to play than FIFA for certain.

Finally got started playing RDR on XB1. And so far, I am enjoying it. Barely began though, just finished the TUT.

This your first time partner?

Yippee Kie Yay. I had the game for months, but was focused on other games.

Been working on Far Cry 5 and Batman: The Enemy Within over the last week or so, but now they're out of the way I'm trying to decide what to play next. It'll either be South Park: The Stick of Truth followed by The Fractured But Whole, as I still haven't got round to playing them yet, or Batman Return to Arkham which I bought a couple of months ago. In the meantime though, it's just a bit of good ol' WWE 2K18 Universe mode.

Pretty crazy, imagining someone playing RDR for the first time in 2018...but I'm also jealous, because you get to experience a masterpiece for the first time.

I myself didn't play RDR until about 4 years after it came out. Bought Undead Nightmare disc at Gamestop for $5, enjoyed it so much that I returned it, and then bought the game of the year edition with all the DLC for like $20. Played the hell out of it though now I can't play it too much, I just get bored after a few minutes of just riding around and shooting wild life.

Loving the shit out of Streets of Red, but I'm getting frustrated that every time I try to get the "good" ending, the game keeps throwing some new dickish twist at me. But, again...that's kind of fun, given the type of throwback game that it is. You really do get better every time you play it, and you get further the next time. And being forced to replay the entire game every time adds a ton of replay value that I wasn't expecting. It's a short game, but I've already played it three times to try to get that damn ending. :lol:

After my little detour with Mass Effect Andromeda and WWE2K18 (gonna return to the former later on), I'm back to Dragon Age Inquisition. I'm so angry with myself though, for some reason I have an obsession with starting over with new characters. I don't delete older ones, not most anyways, I just keep making more. I'll be playing one character then suddenly get an idea for a new character and once that happens it'll just be stuck in my head until I cave and make a new character. I don't abandon older characters altogether so it's not too bad but goddamn I hate wanting to constantly create new characters :lol: