What Game Are You Playing?

WarGreymon77

I thought SLT was Conker at first.

Well...it's certainly not Conker. It's a wholesome family game. But there is some decent humor mixed in...puns and innuendos, things of that nature. Like...right off the bat, the group of baddies is called the "Kitty Litter"...because it's a litter of cats. Might be corny, but it definitely gave me a laugh. It borrows a lot from that era of games.

Finding myself surprised with the gameplay, though. I thought it was going to be a lot of your standard 3D platformer stuff...(and it is), but they also have some pretty nice things going on. Definitely a fresh coat of paint on a familiar formula.

Edited by Generations

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still re-playing GTA3. Getting into the more pain in the ass missions now. Just opened the third island. Now is when they love to throw a ton of shootouts and car chases at you...usually resulting in car flips, drownings, death by bad camera angles, and long drives back to try the missions over. Yup... :lol:

Edited by Generations

Dead Rising 4 PS4

ARK Survival PS4, I rented ARK from Gamefly for my Best friend and he got addicted. Saw him play it for an hour and bought it from PSN since it was on Sale. WHAT ARE the Odds that as soon as I GF it and he loved it it goes on sale :lol:

Dead Rising 4 PS4

ARK Survival PS4, I rented ARK from Gamefly for my Best friend and he got addicted. Saw him play it for an hour and bought it from PSN since it was on Sale. WHAT ARE the Odds that as soon as I GF it and he loved it it goes on sale :lol:

How is DR 4? I had it for the XB1 and enjoyed it, though not as much as DR 3. Capcom heroes is a cool idea but a lot of the characters they chose were bad picks in my opinion.

Digimon World: Next Order (PS4) update!

I have finally started playing again. I'm still in Chapter 3, and have recruited Zudomon and Gumdramon (They're a package deal). Prosperity 83. I think my megas are low tier.

30,000 HP & MP.
2,500 everything else.

I had to ExE when

Floatia began floating, and MetalEtemon & metal poops attacked.

I saved the game there and decided to rush ahead and see what was next at the Pink Stone House. My Vikemon and ChaosGallantmon kept getting wiped by 4 BlackGreymon. Then I finally got to see the "last chance ExE", which was awesome. I still love the theme music power-up. That should be a feature in all games. So I finally beat them up with an ExE'd BlackOmnimon, but after the battle I had 1 HP. I made a dash for the door to watch a certain cutscene. Yeah, I'm not ready yet.

My training hall is at level 3. A lot of my equipment is level 3, but I have a few stragglers. 50k per upgrade is expensive for me. My best way to make money seems to be by selling excess medicine. And of course in Veemon's building upgrades, the training hall is always the most expensive in terms of materials.

Can also add Dead Rising 2 Off the Record. It was on sale from the Great Indoors sale on Playstation. It's the one I actually wanted. Wish they would port 3 to the PS4 also. I mean 4 was originally for Xbox One and was ported over to PS4 why not 3

Been playing the he'll out of ARK. Idk why it gets some bad reviews. It's fun as hell. Hard when you first start but when you get water source and shelter it's fun.

And maskedmanaic nope, my Laptop can't handle games like that. So gotta play the waiting game if they will port it over. I mean EVERY OTHER ONE (except Case Zero and Case West) has been put on PS4

Edited by TheTRIsetMaster908