What Game Are You Playing?

WarGreymon77

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mass Effect Andromeda. Got it during the PS Store flash sale for like $13. Expectations were incredibly low since I recall lots of people bashing it but I'm really enjoying it so far. So much so that when I play it's in like 3-7+ hour sessions. Only other game that captivated me that much was Dragon Age Inquisition and I love that game (playing that as well but focusing on Andromeda at the moment).

Monster Hunter World. FINALLY killed the Anjanath, whoever designed his charge attack is a sadist.

Are you on PS4? Once I get better at the game I need some buddies to play online with.

I am, though I wouldn't call myself "good" so much as "lucky and using the OP charge blade".

I am, though I wouldn't call myself "good" so much as "lucky and using the OP charge blade".

I still haven't started the game, and won't be able to for a week. So you're an expert in comparison. Add me though(same username) because I'll definitely get around to it.

On top of all the Digimon games I mentioned, I started playing SimCity 3000 Unlimited. Gotta have something to play on this shitty computer aside from The Sims 2. But it's really hard. I'm tempted to use cheats, because it's damn near impossible to generate revenue in this game.