What Game Are You Playing?

WarGreymon77

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FIFA18 and recently I've been playing NHL17 again. Just picked up the entire Lego Harry Potter collection for a snifter over £11. And I'm also playing Sonic Forces.

Been playing Superhot VR. Sick game. Never cared to buy it when it was just a normal button pushing game, but, it works so well as a VR game with the motion controls...I really can't imagine it as anything else.

Also started KH Birth By Sleep. Which I really didn't like at all for the first 35-40 minutes...but after 4 hours or so, it's growing on me. I'm enjoying the parts of the KH story that I've never seen before...definitely fun to see the events that shaped the universe before the original game...as well as the new worlds and characters. Definitely want to beat all of the games in the entire series (including 2.8, which I don't have yet) before 3 is released.

Lego Harry Potter is really great fun to play. One of the better Lego games, because of the range of things you can do.

Also the Cube gun in Sonic Forces is absolute genius.

Edited by MikeM

Digimon Hacker's Memory

Digimon DS

It is quite addictive. But my 3DS needs charging every few hours.

Play Dawn right after. Dawn is better in every way so its what a sequel should be. I tried DS again after Dawn but I couldn't. Dawn murders the original so bad that it's unplayable.

Digimon Hacker's Memory

Digimon DS

Play Dawn right after. Dawn is better in every way so its what a sequel should be. I tried DS again after Dawn but I couldn't. Dawn murders the original so bad that it's unplayable.

Perhaps so. Dawn's roster is certainly the best ever. But I like the fact that the DS protagonist actually talks.

Digimon Hacker's Memory

Digimon DS

Perhaps so. Dawn's roster is certainly the best ever. But I like the fact that the DS protagonist actually talks.

Dawn has 397 (HM is at 336 and will be 341 before the end of the month) which is the most ever. Although you do have to trade to get like 33% of those from Dusk. Also, most of them aren't gettable during to the story due to needing ridiculously high stats. I prefer the current CS style of capped stats, as it means everything is available. Also, Dawn and DS have a lot of lines that end and no further, such as Reptiledramon for example - who doesn't get passed champion, or Blossmon Ulti. I like that everything in the PS4 series can get to Mega level. Means nothing is useless. Since that's the case, I prefer the 341 of HM to the 397 of Dawn

As for the DS guy talking, fair enough. The new guy in HM talks sometimes, as he's a character and not a clean state. Though there's still times where he just moves a little and that's him "talking". I guess to save time as it's always "what happened?" and you just saw it so Keisuke saying it is wasting time, I guess

Edited by Muur