What Game Are You Playing?

WarGreymon77

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I swear, the end boss of KH is ass.

I know I've already complained about this like 4 times now...but I finally decided to go ahead and do the final push. I'm level 62 or something now, so, I breezed through most of it...but it gets to the point where you just don't have any items by the time you get to the very last part of the boss. Asshole has like 6 forms. Definitely one of the biggest "*Censored* you" moments in game design. Like "Oh, you thought you were done? Nope...we've got more for you..." every single time.

I defeated the main forms...made it to what the walkthroughs call room 'core II'. Just ran out of elixers to replenish my magic. There are no health drops from anything, so you just get slowly chipped away at until you literally say "I'm going to die now"...and then you do, and it sucks. I have no choice to go back to the main game and level grind some more. I just don't think I'm going to succeed at this until I'm at least five levels higher. I need to be able to take more damage, use less MP, etc.

*censored*ing meh.

I'm so damn over KH 1.5 now. I want to move on to 2.5, or even some of the spinoff games...

Edited by Generations

Cyberdimension Neptunia: 4 Goddesses Online

Bought a bunch of games on steam, had a PS4 and a XB1, and the one game that I've been hooked on lately has been the original Sonic games 1,2,3, +Knuckles from steam. I had forgotten how good Sonic used to be. The series started to take a down turn when they tried to take it 3D.

Get Sonic Mania if you don't already have it. It avoids being a shitty modern Sonic game because it's fan made. It plays just as great as 1,2, 3, and Knuckles. It's really sad that Sega contributed resources to Sonic Mania...which was a 9/10 game. And then they went right back to pumping out mediocrity with Sonic Forces. It's like they learned absolutely nothing.

Forces was good though. I prefer current Sonic gameplay to Classic

I prefer current Sonic gameplay to Classic

Of course you do.

Hold on a moment while we all gasp from how shocked we are.

I mean, two of my mates who pre ordered Forces (all three of us did it together) love current Sonic and hate classic Sonic so hmm

Plus at least they have both style of games out, so everyone can be happy. No need to shit on either

Plus at least they have both style of games out, so everyone can be happy. No need to shit on either

They don't, though.

Sonic Mania was a fan project. It wasn't made by Sega. So...yeah, I can shit on Sega for producing something like Sonic Forces instead of a proper Sonic game. I feel like that's my prerogative. The very problem lies with that fact that a second party had to step in and make a proper game, because Sega wasn't capable of doing that.

Edited by Generations

They don't, though.

Sonic Mania was a fan project. It wasn't made by Sega. So...yeah, I can shit on Sega for producing something like Sonic Forces instead of a proper Sonic game. I feel like that's my prerogative. The very problem lies with that fact that a second party had to step in and make a proper game, because Sega wasn't capable of doing that.

It was still a Sega project. The main dude doing it, Christian Whitehead, also did the remaster of Sonic CD on 360. A Sega employee, paid by Sega to make it. He also made a few Sonic mobile games for Sega.

So it still counts because they were contracted by Sega to make it.

Sure it started with him doing the project on his own before presenting it to them... but a lot of games start that way with them being presented to companies. Doesn't make those other games fan made. He was still a former employee that had made official Sonic games in the past.

Edited by Muur

I've always preferred the Sonic world over Mario's. Mario always has had some weird-ass shit going on with dinosaurs and outer space, mushrooms, plumbers that never actually do any plumbing. The games are great, but the whole setting and characters is like an acid trip. Sonic was much cooler with the forest animals and then the evil scientist making robots to destroy the eco system and kidnap the animals, not to mention the awesome chaos emeralds with their enormous power.

Doom (2016). A Toe In Madness trophy obtained......LEGIT. No glitches, no nothing. Just pain.....a lot of pain and putting on my try-hard boots. Honestly that wasn't so bad. I wouldn't play the game throughout its entirety on that difficulty, but whatever. I got what I wanted.

I was gonna go online and try my luck with multiplayer. But then I remembered, "oh wait, you ain't got PlayStation Plus.....dummy." :lol:

Eh. I'll get it eventually.

Edited by lightning116

Dragon Ball FighterZ beta.

Game is really great (when the servers work). I got through most of the practice/tutorial stuff, and that was fun in itself. Didn't play any online matches, because online isn't really my thing...but the game seriously looks and plays fantastically. Some of the combos feel unnatural...but, not enough to ruin the experience.

Edited by Generations