What Game Are You Playing?

WarGreymon77

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 and 2.5 Final Remix.

Got a PS4 for Christmas, and reliving these games was the first order of business for me. I actually have 1 and 2 ripped onto my PC (legally, since I own the discs...and I copied the actual discs)...but I never got into replaying them as much as I am with this proper PS4 release. Looks great, plays great...and just feels awesome to experience it again.

Well worth the $25 just to replay those two games...

Also, I never played the other four games that are included in the bundle (only the original 2), so...I'm looking forward to that as well. Plan is to finally get caught up with all the roundabout details of the KH franchise before 3 drops.

Edited by Generations

Metroid: Samus Returns. Loving the game. Ended up dying at one area to get a key item. Cousin picking the worst timing imaginable to want to use my 3DS. A unusual Boxing Day it was for me.

Also, Ratchet and Clank. Beat Chairman Drek and now going through the game to find the remaining gold bolts and skill points that I apparently missed.

Edited by lightning116

If I remember correctly, smart glass was just a secondary screen thing. For example (a completely made-up example, mind you)...if you're playing an adventure game...you could feasibly have smart glass act as the map. Stuff like that. But it's been a long time since I've used (or even thought about) smart glass. So, I could be wrong.

How do you even activate the companion app? Do you go somewhere in the Xbox app while playing a game?

You literally just open the app on your tablet or phone while you're playing, and it will already recognize that you're signed into your Xbox account and are playing whatever game you're playing. I use the Xbox app on my pc, but that's it...and only because I can stream my actual system to the other room and play on my pc. I kinda feel like that's when smart glass died.

Edited by Generations

It served a companion app, as generation stated, it could be used by developers for many things. In dead rising it serves a as a map, to do list, call in airstrikes and even answer in game phone calls

Damn I didn't know it could do all that.

Do mind that only like 7 game support smartglass, all of which where released in 2013

Horizon Zero Dawn. I feel like the elemental effects are bugged in the DLC. I hit a machine that's weak to shock 6 or 7 times in a row and it doesn't get stunned, when 3 times would stun it in the main game

Just did the Christmas tower for MK a couple of days ago and gotta say it was the easiest tower I've done yet. If I had to rank them as far as craziness goes it would go 4th of July tower first, that one was absolutely insane, followed by Thanksgiving with the turnkeys running around, then surprisingly Halloween tower was pretty tame with some lame candy corn bombs, and lastly the x-mas tower which I finished in pretty quick time. I was hoping for a "new years" tower but I don't see that happening now lol.