What Game Are You Playing?

WarGreymon77

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dead by Daylight

I had no idea what that game was but you play it all the time and so I got curious and looking it up on the MS Store. It's pretty much like the Friday the 13th game but with original killers in the base game and slasher icons such as Freddy and Michael Myers as dlc!?

I've been missing out!

Yeah, it's kinda/sorta like F13... but I enjoy the difference in survival/escape mechanics, so I generally bounce between playing both games - it all depends which PSN friends of mine are online playing either one of the two games.

The Nightmare on Elm Street DLC is the most recent to launch... which includes Freddy as the new killer, Quentin is the new survivor, and the Springwood pre-school is the new map.

The Halloween DLC introduced Mikey Myers as the killer, Laurie Strode as the survivor, and Haddonfield as the map.

The Cannibal DLC introduced Leatherface as the killer... no survivor, no map... which is why it's the cheapest of the three expansions. Although rumor has it they are releasing a survivor based on one of the characters from Texas Chainsaw Massacre.

Edited by NegativeCreep

Just finished Doom (2016). Got my ass killed a lot, but God damn was that game an adrenaline rush. Loved it. Now I'm going through the missions to seek out what I missed.

Also played and completed The Mummy Demastered in 4 days. It's a short but easy Metroidvania title by Way Forward. Worth a look if you're into those types of games.

Fractured But Whole

Took me a while to get into this one. At first I was really kind of disappointed that it was too similar to Stick of Truth...but it's really not. It's a lot better. I loved Stick of Truth...but I didn't want to play another "new" game that was exactly the same thing. So...I'm happy that it does manage to carve its own path, despite being the same game on the base level. Honestly...you play these games for the comedy...and the comedy is on point. Subtle enough that you keep discovering new jokes...but "in your face" at the same time.

Edited by Generations

Dead by Daylight

Thought up a sick loadout for Freddy last night before I had to get some sleep... just need to level him up a bit more, and get that precious 4th perk slot unlocked. Then it's on like Donkey Kong!