What Game Are You Playing?

WarGreymon77

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cities Skylines on XB1...and I'm addicted. I had this game for PC, but I sucked at it...randomly decided that I wanted it for Xbox, and now I'm actually competently playing it somehow. Seeing the snow DLC is what made me buy it. I know I could have just got the add on for PC, but...yeah...for some reason I like playing on Xbox a lot more. Anyway, game is not visually impressive at all...but the snow DLC looks so damn nice right now. Really putting me in the seasonal spirit. Knew I wouldn't regret buying it...erm (again).

Edited by Generations

Animal Crossing Pocket Camp.

Why is this so good? I'm still angry for the lack of a Switch game...but this is addictive for sure.

I'll play it for as long as I can...before it inevitably requires a massive update that my phone can't handle and I run out of available space to keep it on my phone.

Edited by Generations

Batman: Arkham Knight

Dead by Daylight

I had no idea what that game was but you play it all the time and so I got curious and looking it up on the MS Store. It's pretty much like the Friday the 13th game but with original killers in the base game and slasher icons such as Freddy and Michael Myers as dlc!?

I've been missing out!