What Game Are You Playing?

WarGreymon77

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mainly WWE 2K18. I started Assassin's Creed IV just before WWE 2K18 so I'll have to get back to that at some point. I was really enjoying it but the problem I have with it is the fact that it's an awesome pirate game, but not so awesome Assassin's Creed game. It's not really what I've come to expect from Assassin's Creed games. Once I start getting all played out on 2K18, I'll go back to it and see if my opinion on it changes.

Getting my gamepass achievements so I can get my reward for the "frightfully fun" gamepass nonsense. Supposed to be a $5 value reward for getting achievements in two games, and a $10 value reward for getting achievements in 4. I just completed doing it for four of them...so, I hope it's something at least halfway decent...a $10 game that doesn't suck...a $10 movie that doesn't suck, etc. Hope it isn't just some random dlc for a game that I don't care about. Either way, it didn't cost me anything, and playing games isn't exactly tedious or annoying...so no harm done either way. The four games that I played from gamepass were/are Flame in the Flood, Metro Redux, Book of Unwritten Tales 2, and The Swapper. I'd already played/owned most of the others.

Edited by Generations

Just finished Wolfenstein II The New Colossus. It was phenomenal. If you want a single player focused FPS without it being bogged down with bullshit microtransactions and map packs. Go buy this game!