What Game Are You Playing?

WarGreymon77

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Picked up a ton of digital games between last night and today. Got 'Telltale Guardians of the Galaxy' and 'Batman Enemy Within' last night, so I'm playing through Guardians now, and will start Batman when I finish that. Also just grabbed 'Lego Avengers' and 'Lego Force Awakens' will all the DLC, because they are absurdly cheap in the current XBox games sale.

Edited by Generations

Cuphead. And it's amazing.

For real, starting playing this today and it's so much fun. Totally worth the wait.

Hoping for a PSN release. One of the bosses I saw was nightmare inducing. :lol:

God damn you, 1930s animation.

Right now, saving for a Switch as I've stated and hoping to get WWE 2K18. So for now, WWE 2K14 will have to suffice. Got my YouTube channel to keep maintaining. Gaining on 1, 000 videos pretty shortly.

Just about to start playing Stranger Things off the App Store. Its been made by Netflix to promote season 2. Looks like an 8-bit action adventure.

*Censored* its not downloading for some reason.

Edited by Shindol

Started my 14 day trial of game pass, since there's now this whole "quests" situation. I was gonna save it until there were better games, but I'm a sucker for the chance to win a 4K tv...and hopefully the "guaranteed prize" for everyone who doesn't win the tv is something decent, because that's what I expect to be getting. Lol.

Anyway...started game pass and began playing Sam and Max. I feel like this is the exact reason why game pass is neat...because I never would have played these otherwise, and these games are awesome so far. The comedy is great.

Spoilt for choice.

zALLcIm.jpg

Nice bruh, got that shit too.

Well, the SNES Classic, FIFA can wait.

The PS Store got some good deals, so I bought F1 2017, Gravity Rush, Gravity Rush 2 and am probably going to get The Last Guardian, Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection, Heavy Rain & Beyond: Two Souls and the remaining chapters of Life is Strange. Maybe Uncharted 4 and Horizon too.

Might *Censored* around and buy Parappa the Rapper 2 for 3 bucks.