What Game Are You Playing?

WarGreymon77

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Found the Prince of Persia trilogy for a few bucks on PS3.. Blew right through Sands of Time and started Warrior Within. Holy shit this game is hot garbage.

I was gonna get that trilogy but went with the Jak and Daxter one instead.

Blew through the first one. The second one was a love-hate thing with me. The third was all right.

Won't be purchasing any new games in the near future. I'm more focused on saving for a Switch. So for now, Nier Automata and 10 Super Mario Bros. platforming games.

Save for an SD card too. Im not entirely sure if you need one for WWE 2K18 but I think it will be a requirement if NBA 2K18 is anything to go by. I got an 128 GB card being delivered tomorrow.

Found the Prince of Persia trilogy for a few bucks on PS3.. Blew right through Sands of Time and started Warrior Within. Holy shit this game is hot garbage.

I was gonna get that trilogy but went with the Jak and Daxter one instead.

Blew through the first one. The second one was a love-hate thing with me. The third was all right.

I haaaated Jak II the check point system in that game drove me damn near crazy.

& Shindol is right, a 128gb SD card is essential its the first thing I bought with my Switch.

Won't be purchasing any new games in the near future. I'm more focused on saving for a Switch. So for now, Nier Automata and 10 Super Mario Bros. platforming games.

Save for an SD card too. Im not entirely sure if you need one for WWE 2K18 but I think it will be a requirement if NBA 2K18 is anything to go by. I got an 128 GB card being delivered tomorrow.

An SD card for WWE 2K18? Surely that game's installation can't be that big.

No it wont be 128GB. Youd probably get away with a 32GB card but Im looking to the future. The thing is the Switch has 32 GB of memory with 8GB of that reserved for firmware. So theres only 24GB to store games.

2k could use the 32GB cartridge but I think they only used the 16GB cartridge for NBA 2K18 which meant Switch owners had to buy external memory to download the game. I think its gonna be the same situation for WWE.

I dont know why Nintendo always release consoles with a limited storage size. Well, the obvious reason would've been to release the Switch at a reasonable price but I dont think a 32GB console is practical in 2017.

Edited by Shindol

Getting the legendary bricks in Lego Worlds. Just using coordinates from online, because it will take way too long to do it the "proper" way...and my phone doesn't even have a QR reader app installed. So, yeah...just don't have time for that. Even using the internet to get the coordinates takes time. Finding some of these locations is whack as hell. :lol:

Hence the love-hate I had for Jax 2. It was so much better than Jak 1. The improvements were great. The darker story and character development for Jak was great. But I'm on the same boat with you. The checkpoints sucked ass. >__<

Going through Dark Souls 1 for the first time. Already played all other souls games. Made the jump from PS4 to Xbox One a few months ago, so I figured it would be nice to do a fresh playthrough of the trilogy. This is the only one I never got to play. Liking it so far, just made it to Blighttown. I understand the frame rate memes now.

Ruiner.

It's hard as shit, but I like it quite a bit. Just read a review where the IGN guy said it was too hard, and said that like it was a huge detriment. I mean...it definitely IS hard...but that's no reason to give a game a lower score. I really wish reviews like that didn't exist.

Edited by Generations

Hence the love-hate I had for Jax 2. It was so much better than Jak 1. The improvements were great. The darker story and character development for Jak was great. But I'm on the same boat with you. The checkpoints sucked ass. >__<

I just finished Jak 2 recently. I hated the mission where you use the jetboard to go up ramps and throw the bombs.