What Game Are You Playing?

WarGreymon77

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I started playing Evil Within, which I got recently for like $7...it's alright, but I'm probably not going to play it anymore. I guess it's just not really what I thought it was. I made it through the initial opening part...to the village with the lighthouse, and it just felt like a clone of RE4 at that point...and I never even cared for RE4. So...yeah. At least the fact that I got it so cheap means that it really doesn't owe me anything. I figure, if I get at least a few hours of entertainment out of it, then it's worth the price of a movie ticket. Maybe I'll try again later, but...I think it's probably just not my style.

Edited by Generations

After downloading some demos to my 3DS, I have to say... Limiting the number of times you can play a demo is one of the most bizarre, ridiculous business practices I have ever seen in gaming. And people think EA is bad. Nintendo could sell poop in a box and people would buy it up, because it's Nintendo. Not ranting, just saying how silly it is.

After downloading some demos to my 3DS, I have to say... Limiting the number of times you can play a demo is one of the most bizarre, ridiculous business practices I have ever seen in gaming. And people think EA is bad. Nintendo could sell poop in a box and people would buy it up, because it's Nintendo. Not ranting, just saying how silly it is.

I thought Nintendo stopped doing that. It's not like that on the Switch. How new are the demos you downloaded?

One of them came out this past week. Etrian Odyssey V. Every demo I downloaded on the 3DS has limits. I've never seen anything like it before.

Nintendo is weird like that. They do things ahead of the curve and innovate and then do some stupid shit like limit demos.

I'm going through the worlds. I'll definitely play sandbox mode as well...but, for now I'm doing the main game (so I can get the achievements). Also, I'm 100% honest when I say...this game is cooler than Minecraft (and not just a little bit cooler...like, a LOT cooler...IMO)

Edited by Generations