What Game Are You Playing?

WarGreymon77

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Picked up 'The Evil Within', 'Batman Arkham Knight', and 'Star Wars Battlefront'...plus a shitload of free DLC for all three...for somewhere shy of $30. Think Evil Within was 8 bucks, Star Wars was $6.50 or something...and Batman was $10...plus tax for all three...but, yeah. Three highly regarded games for dirt cheap. Haven't started playing any of them yet, but I'll play Batman first.

Mega Man X2.

Got everything primed and ready to upload on YouTube.

For me is the best in the x series for the supernes. Played it and finished it a lot of times in my original snes in the past. After many years still playing and finishing it in one sitting in an emulator. Love getting the Shoryuken power up. That game never gets old to me.

Btw on topic, just platinum MGSV. Finished the game months ago but then i don't know why i played the hell out of it again until yesterday where i got my platinum trophy.

Lego Jurassic Park. My daughter insisted we start a new game (We'd got 100% completion a few months ago).

I love the humour in these.

Just finished >Observer_

Great game. But, made considerably less great by shitty sneaking portions.

I can't stress enough how much I hate sneaking portions of games...especially when those portions have poor mechanics, like not being able to see what you're hiding from while you're hiding, or having no idea where you're actually supposed to go while sneaking...which are two things that I thought >Observer_ was massively guilty of. Other than that, enjoyed the game a lot. Pissed that it has achievements that require a second play through, because I really don't feel like doing all of the sneaking again...but, maybe eventually.

Edited by Generations