What Game Are You Playing?

WarGreymon77

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was tempted to get it today for PS4 but gonna wait for my Switch to come back from Nintendo. Should be back tomorrow so not that long of a wait. Anxiously waiting to see if my Zelda save is still intact though.

Every time I think Sonic Mania has run its course, I learn of some extra little easter egg or something that has been lovingly included, and it makes me love it all over again. Like...when I played through most of the game, and then learned there was an option that makes the screen look like a retro CRT. :lol:

Started playing 'I Am Alive'...just because it's been sitting in my backlog of free games. I kinda like it...but I also dislike how structured it is. I feel like it's designed in a way that you need to play it literally exactly as you're supposed to...and a lot of the time, you don't know how that is until it happens and you die. It just feels like there's exactly one right way to do things, and there's zero forgiveness for doing anything else. I don't really like that. But I do like the game as a whole.