What Game Are You Playing?

WarGreymon77

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jak 2. Barely scratched the surface, had a bit of bother with 2 missions very early. But nonetheless, so far, Jak 2 is way better than Jak 1 right now.

Oh Jak 2 gets way worse. Some of the driving time limit missions are infuriating. :mad:

Just finished Jak 2 and I think it's a mixed bag for me throughout the whole ordeal.

A lot of the missions were so STUPID. I found myself getting angry, having less fun with each cheap death I took or when I mistimed a jump. Or the worst part? The awful checkpoints. You die anywhere near the end? Back to START for you. Pissed me off to no end.

But on the other hand, I liked Jak 2 more than Jak 1. They improved so much from the first one and the introduction of weapons was fun. Nothing like shooting enemies right in the face with a shotgun.

So yeah. Jak 2, better than Jak 1 and annoyed me to no end.

Well? On to Jak 3 now.

Jak 3. Just finished it.

Overall, Jak and Daxter wasn't so bad of a series. The first game was Super Mario 64/Banjo-Kazooie-esque (not like that's a bad thing), Jak 2 is honestly my favorite out of the 3 (would've been a lot better if the checkpoints weren't rage-inducing shit) and Jak 3 which isn't all that good from Jak 2 with the exception of weapon upgrades and the checkpoints were a bit reasonable.

Edited by lightning116

Finally finishing up Horizon Zero Dawn. Just got the Shield Weaver armor and got Blazing Suns on all the hunting trials. Now I'm just collecting all the vantage points and metal flowers until I progress in the story, because I feel like I'm over halfway done