What Game Are You Playing?

WarGreymon77

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Currently Dead Rising 1 PS4. Done with the main story so doing Trophy runs. Already got the Zombie Genocider doubt I'll do infinity mode. Otis calls will also be a pain

Edited by TheTRIsetMaster908

Currently Dead Rising 1 PS4. Done with the main story so doing Trophy runs. Already got the Zombie Genocider doubt I'll do infinity mode. Otis calls will also be a pain

Im doing DR 3 on the PC. Not even trying to get all the achievements just having fun killing zombies.

The first Dead Rising is on PS4? O__O

Yeah both Dead Rising and Dead Rising 2 are on disk and Dead Rising: Off The Record is on Playstation Store

Lego Pirates of the Caribbean (Xbox 360).

One of the free games with gold...and unfortunately, I had to replay the entire story. I'd borrowed it from my library years ago, beaten the main story on my 360...but never got 100% or all of the achievements. So, it was my intention to pick up where I left off and finish the game 100% when I saw that it was a GWG game that I could play on XB1. But, my save file appears to have been wiped or lost somehow, so I started fresh...which took way too long.

Edited by Generations