What Game Are You Playing?

WarGreymon77

just started playing Killer Instinct 1 again after 19 years. looks like i still got it

I just uninstalled the new Killer Instinct season 1 or whatever it's called. I just couldn't get into the gameplay. I could pull of 13+ hit combos just by mashing buttons, which I really hated, seemed like almost no skill required at all.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trying to play the original Quake, but keep getting an error about "specified video mode" not being selected.

Is it a resolution issue?

Trying to play the original Quake, but keep getting an error about "specified video mode" not being selected.

I would imagine so, but I don't know. I just get that generic error. I changed resolution settings in properties, tried to run in compatibility mode, etc. The copy of the game is from GOG...so it should be DRM free and ready to go on a modern system...

Edited by Generations

I would imagine so, but I don't know. I just get that generic error. I changed resolution settings in properties, tried to run in compatibility mode, etc. The copy of the game is from GOG...so it should be DRM free and ready to go on a modern system...

Back when Quake came out, PAL and NTSC was still an issue, not sure if that would affect it now though. Generally that was only a resolution issue anyway, due to the different number of pixels.

I'd be surprised if it's a graphics card issue.

Edited by MikeM

Just got finished playing the main game for that 'King's Tale' FFXV game.

It was a free game, so I thought I'd give it a shot. Actually a decent bit of fun. Very quick main story...then there's some "dream sequences" that you can play after, which I haven't got into yet. But, yeah...not bad at all for a free thing that Square really didn't need to make at all. I thoroughly enjoy the new trend of developers making companion games, and releasing them for free. Fallout Shelter, Gwent, and King's Tale are all quite nice for free...

Edited by Generations

Legacy Collection just reminds me how much I suck at Mega Man.

why's that? lol

the hardest one imo was Mega Man 1.

the X collection was a bit more difficult to me cause i used game genie to beat X1 and there's no game genie now LOL and last i checked PAR and Gameshark didn't really have any cheats for the MMX Collection on PS2.

but Mega Man was actually the 2nd game i got the year i got my NES (i got Mario/Duck Hunt/Track Meet with the pad and Mega Man 2 that year) lol

Boogie Bunnies.

It came from Xbox live arcade for the 360, I started playing it again the other day and got hooked again. So simple, but a great way to chill out. Also it's hilarious.

Systematically working through the 'EA pass' games that are free for the week. Don't care about most of them (sports)...and have a bunch of the others (UFC, etc)...but I'm achievement whoring a few of the arcade games that I never bought, like Bejeweled 3 and Feeding Frenzy 2. Might do Skate 3 as well, but I don't know if I feel like going that deep.

Shantae Half Genie Hero on Wii U. I got this thing over a month ago and I'm just now getting around to finishing.

Humble Bundle?

I started playing that too...also never finished. Good game, though. Classic platforming.

Gamefly.

Sometimes I'm so busy playing other stuff that it takes forever for me to actually get to the game I rented or at the very least, I only touch it occasionally.

Edited by God of Lightning