What Game Are You Playing?

WarGreymon77

I just don't like the concept of Outlast, because I hate games where you have no weapons and no ability to do anything but run. Just not my style. I understand how that "ups the ante" with the suspense and the feeling of dread...but I get hung up too easily on the lack of logic. If things were trying to kill me, I would grab a board, a brick, a piece of glass...anything. I ain't about to be running away with things just stalking me.

I wish I could fight back as well. But it's still ridiculously fun...

Agreed.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could never get into games where you can't defend yourself. I just can't.

Yeah, I could understand that. Couldn't get through Alien last time I tried for that reason.

Outlast has enough going on to still keep me entertained. And as someone who could probably hold my own in a fight, I would be running as well given the situations that the game presents. Unless I had a gun...

Yeah, I could understand that. Couldn't get through Alien last time I tried for that reason.

Outlast has enough going on to still keep me entertained. And as someone who could probably hold my own in a fight, I would be running as well given the situations that the game presents. Unless I had a gun...

Meh. I still really enjoyed Alien in the end, not because im a huge fan of the series just because it felt fresh the second time around giving it a shot months later. Thats just me though. I haven't picked up RE7 uet because I spent so much time trying to complete the demo for the damn coin and then when it was closer to launch the game looked like it had no need for it and pissed me off.

Meh. I still really enjoyed Alien in the end, not because im a huge fan of the series just because it felt fresh the second time around giving it a shot months later. Thats just me though. I haven't picked up RE7 uet because I spent so much time trying to complete the demo for the damn coin and then when it was closer to launch the game looked like it had no need for it and pissed me off.

*censored*ing loved Re7. And the coins do come in handy...

...but yeah, I'm planning to give Alien another go after Outlast. Unless a bud finishes up with Horizon Dawn before I get around to that.

I loved Alien and I'm currently figuring out if I should get the Outlast trilogy or not.

I'm also trying to figure out whether I'd like Horizon or not. The only thing holding me back is the fact that Rise of the Tomb Raider bored me to death, and Horizon reminds me of that in some ways.

Final Fight Double Impact was $2:49 for Xbox 360 (digital)...and it's backwards compatible with XB1...so I grabbed it on the cheap and have been playing that. Also, it's actually two games in one (Final Fight and Magic Sword). And both are pretty fun. Just gonna finish up with one or two more achievements and then probably not play it again...but it was well worth the price, that's for sure.

Edited by Generations

Fallout Shelter for XB1. I played it on PC and had a pretty sweet shelter, then I downloaded it when it first came out for XB1, but it didn't install right or something, so I never bothered playing it. But I sorted out the issue with the install and now I'm playing it for the achievements. Way too addicting of a game for anyone's good. I can easily pass hours playing this, just doing the same menial tasks over and over. :lol:

A female lead with a bow?

Lol obviously there is much more to it. I'd be lying if I said Rise isn't a great game, but I realized that it just isn't for me. Horizon is giving me similar vibes right now, but I can't be sure.

I haven't played the Tomb Raider reboots but Horizon is fantastic! What are your concerns?

Edited by ArmVD