What Game Are You Playing?

WarGreymon77

A buddy is letting me borrow Rise of the Tomb Raider today. Pretty pumped.

You will not be disappointed.

Does it also include the DLCs?

Probably not. This dude rarely beats his games lol. Worth grabbing?

Croft Manor, The Baba Yaga and Cold Darkness Challenge are both good. Depends on whether you want to or not. My copy came with all of the DLC.

Edited by lightning116

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A buddy is letting me borrow Rise of the Tomb Raider today. Pretty pumped.

You will not be disappointed.

Does it also include the DLCs?

Probably not. This dude rarely beats his games lol. Worth grabbing?

Croft Manor, The Baba Yaga and Cold Darkness Challenge are both good. Depends on whether you want to or not. My copy came with all of the DLC.

Wait. I just beat Baba Yaga last night. Maybe it did come with it. I didn't have to download anything so I just assumed it didn't.

Playing the first Force Unleashed game, because the second one is about to be free on GWG next month. I do like this game, but it is also plagued with a series of issues, IMO. Most notably, bad camera angles, wonky lock-on capabilities, a lack of direction when it comes to how you're supposed to pass one part or another (you're literally just left guessing on a lot of pretty confusing sections...and even boss battles). That said, yeah...it's still a nice game...even in its outdated state.

Edited by Generations

Playing the first Force Unleashed game, because the second one is about to be free on GWG next month. I do like this game, but it is also plagued with a series of issues, IMO. Most notably, bad camera angles, wonky lock-on capabilities, a lack of direction when it comes to how you're supposed to pass one part or another (you're literally just left guessing on a lot of pretty confusing sections...and even boss battles). That said, yeah...it's still a nice game...even in its outdated state.

yeah they fixed alot of that stuff in the sequel. i just didn't like where the majority of the story went in the second one but it definitely has been my favorite star wars series on last gen. it definitely deserves more attention. maybe reboot it. i know it really covers the end of Eps 3 to Ep 4 but i still would love it if they had expanded on it, or atleast use the engine from FU2

Seriously forgot how addictive MGS V is. I can make 4 hours disappear easily without realising.

For real.Even though it was a little repetitive on the side mission part,for me it was fun as hell planning ahead the mission and infiltrating exactly how you wanted to.

The exceptional AI made it even better.

Seriously forgot how addictive MGS V is. I can make 4 hours disappear easily without realising.

For real.Even though it was a little repetitive on the side mission part,for me it was fun as hell planning ahead the mission and infiltrating exactly how you wanted to.

The exceptional AI made it even better.

I make it even more fun by not playing to be stealthy, I enjoy annoying the hell out of the enemies, such as using decoys, and blowing up their communications. Headshotting with trank darts is such good fun.

Breath of the Wild. Still.

I refuse to start the last mission until I've done Literally everything else there is to do in the game. Over 90 hours strong so far.

Same here. I've technically beaten the game (collected all the memories and defeated the 4 ultra beasts and Ganon) but I still need 11 more shrines for max hearts and I'm still doing all of the random side quests.

Breath of the Wild. Still.

I refuse to start the last mission until I've done Literally everything else there is to do in the game. Over 90 hours strong so far.

Same here. I've technically beaten the game (collected all the memories and defeated the 4 divine beasts and Ganon) but I still need 11 more shrines for max hearts and I'm still doing all of the random side quests.