What Game Are You Playing?

WarGreymon77

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Red Dead Redemption. I have no idea why it took me this long to finally buy and play this. It's a great game.

I veered off-course from the main story to do some errands and goof around......and by goof around that included killing and skinning animals. Note: cougars in this game are cheap bastards. I hate cougars. >__<

You need to get the Undead Nightmare DLC. It is awesome!

Red Dead Redemption. I have no idea why it took me this long to finally buy and play this. It's a great game.

I veered off-course from the main story to do some errands and goof around......and by goof around that included killing and skinning animals. Note: cougars in this game are cheap bastards. I hate cougars. >__<

I think I have it. But I wanna beat the main story first.

I was also gonna give my siblings this game for the Easter vacation but......ha ha, NOPE.

I wholeheartedly agree... to this day, that is still one of my all-time favorite DLCs to ever be launched. Exceeded my expectations in almost every possible way.

MLB: The Show '17... after notching a few saves with my closer, Mitch Kramer, the minor league skipper approached him to consider a position change swap over to a starting pitcher. Low and behold... in Kramer's first start for the San Antonio Missions, he surrendered a home run to the home team - the first one given up this season. Oh, that also turned into his first official loss as a (converted) starter...

LOL

Edited by NegativeCreep

Bought Project Cars last week. Azure circuit in rain with F1 cars = carnage. I got about as far as Portier on the first lap, then ended up swapping ends and embedding the car in the wall of the hotel.

I do love it, the customisation is excellent so I can have an F1 experience without the suffocation of the F1 games' inflexibility.

Also bought MGSV Phantom Pain. I did have it on the Xbox One (got to the first mission with Quiet) but of course lost it when I switched. Finally bit the bullet and went through the first level again to set it up. Now on mission three, but I managed to completely slip past the Skulls when extracting Miller on a replay of mission One. Looks much better on Playstation, I can really tell the difference.

WWE2K17. My universe is something I cant take my eyes off right now.

I haven't touched WWE2K17 for nearly a month.

Bought Project Cars last week. Azure circuit in rain with F1 cars = carnage. I got about as far as Portier on the first lap, then ended up swapping ends and embedding the car in the wall of the hotel.

I do love it, the customisation is excellent so I can have an F1 experience without the suffocation of the F1 games' inflexibility.

I love Project Cars. Do a race on the shortened Monza track with max opponents and count the number of times the chicane at the end of the track gets completely blocked up.

Also bought MGSV Phantom Pain. I did have it on the Xbox One (got to the first mission with Quiet) but of course lost it when I switched. Finally bit the bullet and went through the first level again to set it up. Now on mission three, but I managed to completely slip past the Skulls when extracting Miller on a replay of mission One. Looks much better on Playstation, I can really tell the difference.

me too. but then the Superstar Shakeup happened and I feel like I need to update my Universe and now everything has been better than before.

Play WWE2K17 again. Be a good gamer Mike.

Haha.

I love Project Cars. Do a race on the shortened Monza track with max opponents and count the number of times the chicane at the end of the track gets completely blocked up.

Might have to give that a go, sounds perfect for a Touring car race.

me too. but then the Superstar Shakeup happened and I feel like I need to update my Universe and now everything has been better than before.

Yeah I really should, thing is my universe hasn't started yet - but now there's a good Matt Hardy available, it may be soon.

Completed Mass Effect Andromeda (PS4) at about 67 hours.

More importantly to me, I've been cleaning up my Road Wild logos and creating other logos, presumably for WWE 2K18, maybe. The new logos I'm working on are generic stuff. Colored curtains, crowd background... and some stuff for WCW Mayhem '99 and WCW Worldwide (mid 90s). Always improving.